Unban-Thread

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by o-m-f-g, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killa New Member

Plz unban me i beg.

Can U Please Unban My Account I Really Like FaceWAN I'm So Bored Without U Guys.This is my first time on gmod and this my favorite server. Reason I Got Ban Was Because I Killed Elite On Accident. Im sorry i wont kill again plz unban.

Thanks

STEAM_0:0:7303892

Last edited: Jul 22, 2008
  2. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    You have been unbanned this time, because its a first offense. Just remember next time you will not be unbanned.

3. GodLike New Member

Unban me please??

there were these people idk not talking english and they kept killing me and making werid nosies so i shot them both and i got banned i think it was from a admin im not sure. PLEASE unban me its the only server were i don't have to wait 3hrs dling something please. Ive never been banned before.:):):):):confused::) :):):)

4. nafrayu Super Moderator Staff Member

You may take a look at the banlist, you were beeing banned automatically for one day by antideathmatch, we can't do anything about it. (Antideathmatch keeps track of kills, after 6 kills you'll get banned automatically for 24 hours.)

5. CRYSTALS New Member

hello,
    yesterday i played on the the facewanserver............another guy with name Shawn was there too.I was trying to build with this -e_stack tool.I am new so i dont know how to use it right so i ask Shawn he told me a little bit and the he said is should test it so i test it.......if i had completet my building shawn said i must remove my building cause its leggy and the server will crash so i removed it .I ask why its leggy when i am walking on it i am dont leggy so whats wrong??He
    said:MOm,one sec i will shoow you how to build things right so they dont are leggy.But he dont helped me so i ask again he always said:eek:ne sec.So i tried to save and load something with the copygun.I asked Shawn how to save and load something he told me how so i did it and saved my building.Of couse i tried to load it and it spawned it the hous of Shawn.I dont want to do this but it happens.Shawn suddenly said a thin like that:Remove this shit suddenly.I dont wanted to spawn it in his hous so i went suddenly in the PROP-MANAGER-MENU to remove everything.I am nnot so fast with the menu so it take a short time to find the option.But i removed it.He said he will post me in the forum and the admin will ban me.So I said:Do this if you want and you have an reason.Today i want to play on the FaceWAN server like everyday with my friends but i cant cause i got banned.I dont really know the reason of my ban i searched ibn the forum and in the banlist but i dont find me =(.So pls ADMINS pls unbann me.....I want to play on you Server plsssss.I am not a guy how do shit and post in forum things like that:"HI MY STEAM ID:xxx:xxxxxx-xxxxx pls unband me i dont do anything!"I only want to know the reason and play on you servers pls.SO plss unban me!!!Next time i will go first to forum or other people and ask how to work with copygun and -e_stack tool.

mfg Crystals SteamID:
    # 9 "CRytsal T_E_M" STEAM_0:1:14751031 00:25 104 0 active

6. Dark_Hero Member

wow i got a headache reading this but the ban seems unfair though since he removed his props

7. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

First of all, type in correct English so we can all make sense of what you said...

8. CRYSTALS New Member

I ask why its leggy?Because when i am walking on it i am not leggy.So whats wrong??He
    said:One moment i will show you how to build things without they are leggy.I aks again and he said it again.....

9. Dark_Hero Member

I guess that he means when hes inside hes stacked building it doesnt lag for him but it does for other people outside but thats how the source engine works in a funny way:confused: And "non lag" building is something made up, the more props the more lag its that simple, unless lots of props collide then it lags even more

10. Teh_muumi New Member

Can someone Plz Unban me because i killed one guy because he removed my car. My steam name is Teh_muumi I dont know where i get steam id

11. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

You were banned for killing more than 6 people on the 11th, so don't say you only killed one person. Then you were banned again on the 17th for annoying other players in the server.

12. Neuling_C New Member

unban request for STEAM_0:1:12808733

i wrote it in the wrong thread... sorry :D

13. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

It was a timed ban for 3 days, and expired a few hours ago, you should be unbanned now. Go easy on the use of copygun/stacking, as it adds up after a while.

14. Neuling_C New Member

oh yes, sorry. It works. I didn't know, that it is a shortban. Thanks for euh... "unbannig"/not banning me :)

Greetings from Germany
    Neuling_C

15. FabFab New Member

hey

hi guys from facewan. please unban the following guy. i saw what he did and he did nothing. a guy killt him several time non stopping and always re connecting. hes a good guy and was a newbie at that time. he is really nice and NOT annoying or disturbing people. please unban him he really didnt deserve to get banned. hes already banned since a few months.

name: Tr!cky

steam id: "Tr!cky" STEAM_0:0:7943775 55:06 102 0 active

16. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

He was banned for killing nonstop, even when an admin asked him to stop, but whatever, I'll unban him since he only has been banned once. I'll keep an eye on him, if I hear anything else about him, he's permabanned.

17. digimem101 New Member

why did i get banned and can i be unbanned please?

my name is ryan, steam name is afk|.:White Misting Snow:. steam ID is minty123

i got randomly banned, for no reason.. can i please be unbanned, ive done nothing wrong and personally think its the best server ive been on.

18. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

I don't see you on the banlist, someone might have beat me to unbanning you.

19. McKay New Member

Hey ehm i got banned because after the admin said sth. like "No Killing this is not a deathmatch server" and this like 8 or 10 times and then i said "No Spamming this is not a Spammserver".

Ja sry i didnt know that this is such a reason for banning and i didnt know that this is so bad... some other people said "oh spamming" or sth. and after i said that i got banned...

Could i pls get unbanned because I really like to play on this server...
    And sry for my bad english :eek:

20. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

It was only a 50 minute ban, it's expired now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.