Unban-Thread

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by o-m-f-g, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [FaceWAN] Flareon Teh Flamer

Full time Flamer

about the translate .. well for some reason my spawnfrozen cake started to move OMG! anyways cakes dont move unless they get translated or.. entmoved? =P But .. it did move so i looked the console for answers.. and you know what .? this was what i got

[ECS Logger] Chocodicklate steam 0:0:2142151426346156236132] translatede a prop at bla bla point..

so by that i presumed that you where the asshole that have been bothering everyone by colouring ppls stuff "i guess that goses under the rule of messing with others props And being a retard

2. Ninjadude753 New Member

acctually you banned me for a day and i didnt do any thing
    uhh... i think flareon already shortend my ban... from a day to 1hour... cuz i was being retarded... ?

3. Articuno Member

Playing with ice?
    Not to be a total idiot...but Flareon was the invisible man xD And I'm talking with him on Skype as we speak xD

4. {ERS} CHOCOLATE THUNDA Member

Game Tech/ Game Designer
    mm hmm

Youve got it all wrong articuno,I can bring in all the other people on the server and theyll see hwat happened,the mingebags didnt do shit,the mingebags were just being mingebags,wondering about crap like a newborn baby,randomly spawning things and playing around with em... then you kill them,and the first time you killed me,i put dynamite in front of u and said," Here,its ur christmas present" and i was just fucking joking and u killed me,and i told u i was,then I did it again,this time u didnt kill me.. then I just sat there,and you decided to shoot a rocket at me.. then I tried to kill you,and before all this happened,you ignited me,put "PAWPADS" all over my screen,put " MINGEBAG" all over my screen,slayed me,slapped me,all that crap... oh yes,i forgot FROZE me... and then somebody starts colouring peoples crap,well,u banned jackson for that,then somebody "translates" the cake and you assume its me and also assume it was me who was messing with peoples stuff... Listen,if your not smart enough to notice this crap,then you dont deserve to be able to ban or do any admin crap,cause its admins like you that do this shit to get people mad and eventually thye do something back and you ban them....its the same story with every server,they got a low admin messing with people and since they arent admin they cant do crap,and imma talk with espeon real quick and tell him how retarded this is

5. {ERS} CHOCOLATE THUNDA Member

Game Tech/ Game Designer
    Here

AND YES! I shot a fucking rocket at the BOTTOM of the god damn cake,near the bototm actually,not close enough to the top to do shit,cuase im not retarded enough to do that like most people are... and if u shoot a prop and it doesnt fuck it up,it doesnt follow that rule dipshit,you obviously need a guide on how to pay attention

6. Articuno Member

Playing with ice?
    Umm....actually Flareon banned Jackson...

Do you realize how ANNOYING it is that noobs go shoot at you, put dynamites in your face, and so on? No, you don't...

And Flareon banned you, not me moron..

And yes, go talk with Espeon, that would be nice... Get's things settled..

7. [FaceWAN] Flareon Teh Flamer

Full time Flamer
    haha you really screwed now didn't you ..lol sadly you cant extend a perma ban.. but maybe that would be too much anyways...

well anyways i cant reply for what random cmds articuno did on you since i was make a fucking cake that was being destroyed by explosivs 5 times. rockets shot be you ...

and why waste espeons time with this .. the logs wouldn't show that you fired at rocket at a prop anyways.. maybe articuno was a bit too much on you .. but that still doesn't help on the reason why you got banned.

8. Fullmetal New Member

I was banned quite some time ago.

This may be something you might NOT want to unban me from, but I'm sincerely sorry and I realize that what I did was horribly off track. First of all, I thought it was DM night. A couple of people were killing each other so I figured, "Hell, why not?" I then shot Elite the Epson (Not knowing that he was the OWNER of the forums). He warned me plenty times, but I thought that if he could then he would have a FaceWAN tag. Boy, was I wrong. I was permabanned, and now, as said before, I am very sorry and would like to resume playing on FaceWAN servers.

Nick: Fullmetal
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10512470

Once again, sorry.

9. Sharigan Administratorz Staff Member

You were banned permanently, but I have lifted it. Next time it will be permanent.

10. Fullmetal New Member

Thank you, I won't. I greatly appreciate it.

11. nafrayu Super Moderator Staff Member

So, i want to post the unban-resquest for my friend, since he fails at speaking english properly :D

Why does the database say he got banned in January 2008 btw? i don't get it...
    He didn't even exploited that much like i did, he just flew around a bit in noclip mode while i was doing... stuff :eek:

Edit:
    My steamid is not even in the database, don't ask me why

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  12. o-m-f-g Dragon Supervisor

I have been going over the one-hundred so post's commented in this thread and I've come with a conclusion. I've been noticing that a lot of meaningless aurguments have been taking place on this thread. Remeber the purpose of this forum (Unbanning) and not (aurguing). This thread was created because of the first offensive people who hasn't yet to learn the proper rules and would like to get a second chance not messing it up. If you are Perma-Banned, thats that and if you think otherwise; dont post crap all over this thread and I would like it if they are directed to another thread dedicated Just for this typer of crap.

Thats why I've created a new thread where you can aurgue as much as you can BUT dont aurgue for pointless things just to gain post-counts as it will be innapropriate. Remeber to READ the new thread's rules and breaking any of the rules may result in a serious concenquences. The new thread is https://eevee.facewan.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6681#post6681

13. Ghost04 New Member

Baned for... Crossing a wall... (Ban Complaint)

Umm just recently i was playing the facewan server when a rotten admin named [Elite Dark Guardian] banned me for crossing a wall made of cargo containers....:eek: (i actuelly spawned there and said that i had crossed the wall) :mad:

I find this way overeacting and i think that this admin is such a mingebag that his rites should be removed! also i would like to be unbaned. Nickname: Ghost Health inspector

peace:cool:

14. brando1304555 Member

Unemployed
    hey ur unbanned sorry didnt mean to ban u cause I really like ya just got all caught up I guess so ur unbanned

15. {ERS} CHOCOLATE THUNDA Member

Game Tech/ Game Designer

Uh.... I was building my rocket when this bitch decides to make crap and hit it away,i told him to stop messing with my props,there was an admin on,and that same person killed a few people...so then,when he doesnt stop and admin doesnt do anything about it,I kill him... then,all teh suddenly,Matt Howth(or whatever) says," Kick/Ban CHoclate thunda,"Killing" "

My ban was 1 hour,but I just wanted you to know that we have a gay admin on the loose

16. Hellfighter Member

IS IT ME???? :eek: IM SORRY I DIDNT BAN HIM I WAS BUSY EATING TACOS. IM SORRY BUT I LIKE TACOS...

Last edited: Mar 15, 2008
  17. Sharigan Administratorz Staff Member

I'm going to ban you every time I see you on the server. LOLLOLOLLOLLLOL >;O

18. seyE New Member

Well, I was banned permanently, this is my un-ban prayer. :(

I sincerely apologize for killing players in the GMod 9 servers.

I was just having fun, didn't realize how badly this consequence feels.

This is the only gmod server that works, and it is fun.

I apologize for the other offences I have made, and I have learned my lesson.

I hope you guys take this not as an insult, but as a friendly request that I have learned my lesson and I shall not do it again.

Formal FaceWAN player,
    seyE

My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:411129

19. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    Your unbanned this time, next time your not going to be unbanned, I hope you have learned your lesson.

20. {ERS} CHOCOLATE THUNDA Member

Game Tech/ Game Designer
    well my ban was an hour... but somehow it was still on,even though it said it ended March,15,9:58 pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.