Unban-Thread

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by o-m-f-g, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K00bes Ozzeh Teh Pianist

Aspiring Musician?
    You were banned for killing on several cases. I will let you off, and unban you now, but this is your last warning. If you break the rules again, you will be permabanned. Too much killing is breaking out accross the server.

2. DrTyphoid New Member

Thanks, Won't happen again ;)

3. lolboyy New Member

plz unban me

i had killed somebody and iam banned now i don't have a reason but for how long iam banned my steam id is: STEAM_0:1:16768800'

4. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    You have been unbanned since it was a first offense, next time you break a rule you will not be unbanned.

5. Hellfighter Member

Ok Iv already posted this in the gmod 9 servers category but I think this would be a better place to post it :eek:. An admin named "DICK IS DONE" came into the server, turned noclip off and started using the admin code that kills everyone over and over, he finally stopped and started building a base...later on, I was going to bring a friends copy gun save up and see if I could improve it for him(-cgload combinebase) and i was right over the admins fort when I loaded it, I was aiming at an open space on the ground near his fort but not in it and im not kidding, my dog jumps up onto my lap and makes me jolt and I accidently loaded it to where its screwing up his base....on accident..... but not to him. he permabanned me and set the reason to "DONT UNBAN THIS GUY EVER"
    I can only play on 1 server and gmod 9 is the only game I can play due to my horrible graphics card. Can someone please unban me? Like curse said in an earlier thread, If it looks like im doing something wrong, dont automatically perma ban me out of nowhere, kick me....other then that.... I shouldent get perma banned for accidently ruining someones project, I didnt kill anyone or try to crash the server etheir. My steam ID is SteamID: 'STEAM_0:0:16661530'

Last edited: Feb 14, 2008
  6. lolboyy New Member

thx man

thx:D iam gonna play now

7. Hellfighter Member

Iv already posted my info on how I got banned but really, can I please get unbanned.... I mean seiriously, an admin should think twice before PERMA banning someone.... after all, my offense wasnt even a big deal and plus, it was an accident. At least give me a second chance...

Last edited: Feb 15, 2008
  8. Sharigan Administratorz Staff Member

I believe chicken banned you and chicken is crazy. I do not want to suffer is wrath for unbanning you. So, hope that it wasn't permaban..just a long time. KTHXBAI

9. Hellfighter Member

He did perma ban me.... and please dont make a joke of this... I really want to be able to play online again and this is the only game I can play on my computer...

Last edited: Feb 16, 2008
  10. Hellfighter Member

How come nobody will reply on any of my threads? iv waited like 4 days now and nobody has replied except sharigan and all he did was make a joke of how i got banned, am i muted or something? will someone please reply? I really want to be unbanned... :(

11. Jasonization New Member

So this is the thread where you ask to get unbanned.....ok

My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:16450699
    Steam nickname: Jasonization

I have no idea of what the reason I was banned for, or by whom.
    The FaceWAN public server is the only server I could play on,
    So please Unban me.

In the console the reason I got banned was for killing.
    I wasnt killing anybody at all. I just got in the Server, spawned a Jeep adding colors paints thrusters and materials then ----- I've been banned.

I would like to play Gmod as soon as possible. Thankyou

Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  12. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

You were banned for killing, and your ban ran out a few hours ago, so you should be unbanned by now.

13. Wiki New Member

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:1:12424332
    Reason: killing

Ok first off i admit i killed someone , i did that was because of his giant vehicle which he used to kill people with, he also threatened to ban if someone tried stopping him.

Now i fully accept it if im not unbanned, but i wont accept it if this guy gets away with it for the second time.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2008
  14. Hellfighter Member

Can anyone reply to me? I asked a while back about getting unbanned... but Iv waited a week now and still nobody has answered :( I was permanantly banned for messing up someones project and Im sorry for what I did... It'll never EVER happen again, I at least would like a second chance, If I screw up one more time then go ahead and perma ban me, but I would really like to play again with my friends. Steam ID 'STEAM_0:0:16661530'

15. Sumpfhuhn New Member

Ban

Hello,
    I was banned from Server, first time, it was ok i had killed 3 peoples. ok. I switched after one h. back to the server, all is ok.
    Then the server restarts, and i was banned :confused::confused:
    [Now stand there: Killing]

I don't have any peoples killed befor the server restart???

My Steam Id is: STEAM_0:0:16874084

[Sorry for my bad english!!!]

16. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

Read the rules, it says in the MOTD killing is a bannable offense. You were only banned for 4 hours or so, consider this a warning, next time you break a rule, it will be even longer.

17. Sumpfhuhn New Member

I dont have killed much people!

Only one or two and this is sooooooo bad???

18. Sharigan Administratorz Staff Member

Killing English that way is bannable.

19. {ERS} CHOCOLATE THUNDA Member

Game Tech/ Game Designer
    Seriously?

Okay,well,articuno and some admin that didnt have a name... were on,and somebody started to color peoplez props to make em invsible,and aritcuno started killing the people that messed with other's props,and he killed me 3 times for no reason and ninja a bunch for no reason,and some others were for really no reason,like mingebags who were just making vehicles and stuff,then for some reason,he banned ninja for an hour,which in his post says he shot a rocket at the "cake" somebody made,,then,somebody did some shit( i unno,he said i "translated" it) and the blank admin said something about it was me who did it and then he perm banned me.... i dont how the hell i got blamed for these things when i didnt do shit

20. Articuno Member

Playing with ice?
    Thunda....You and the Ninjadude was messing with the cake, which was build by [FaceWAN]Flareon, and shooting rockets all over the place.

Yes, I killed a lot of people, but I did in fact have a reason. Everyone I shot at was either killing, or messing with other people's props.

You, and Ninjadude was shooting rockets all over Flareon's cake, which is under the rule of messing with other people's props. Also, I hinted at you two that it was against the rules to do so, and as you didn't stop, I shot you. Which really didn't do much good. You just started shooting rockets at me, and I was really close to the cake, so that affected it too. Then you started colouring the cake, a rule strictly prohibited!

So, since you didn't get a grip, after we told you so a billion times, banning was needed. I tried to be reasonable, not banning you, and only killing you as punishment. This usually gets trough to a lot of people, even mingebags. Sadly, it did not to you two.

So, you were perma banned, and I gave 2 hours to Ninjadude.

-Arti

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.