Unban-Thread

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by o-m-f-g, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djc2cool New Member

Pandas Unban Request

Name: Imapandaandiloveit #TeamPanda

Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:33923814

Reason: Hi there im pandas and id like to be let into your community. back when i was still a hacker i was looking for servers to join(im no longer a hacker). id meant to click a different server but happend to join your server. thinking i clicked the right server i went to the bathroom. when i came back i had been banned from your server. Id like another chance to try to get into the community. As well as i see your servers populated all day long and id like to be apart of that. All I ask is for a second chance.

~Your's Truely Panda

2. Arcadeas Banned

Unban Request

STEAM_0:1:41281673

Hello, I guess you know why im posting here. I would like to be unbanned. The reason why I was initially perma'd was because I was camping. I think this is kind of unjust since camping is something that normally gets a time out for like 30minutes-1hour. Awaiting a response, Thank you.

3. Uragan Veteran Stalker

Denied, you were banned on Bodom's Den just last month for a SMAC detection. Also it looks like you have a terrible attitude judging by some of the shit people brought up on your terrible NStyleZ admin application.

No.

4. Arcadeas Banned

I am confused, I would like an actual answer as to the reason I am being denied. You gave the guy above me a clear answer, and that is all im asking for.

5. Uragan Veteran Stalker

Okay, you will get unbanned but we will have a similar agreement. If you even slightly fuck up, I will permanently ban you again. However, this time, I will make sure to ban you from the forums and get your IP blocked from the entire community.

Have a nice day and be warned, I am watching your every move from now on.

6. bluge1245 New Member

So an admin perma baned me because Arcadeas told him to. The admin never gave me a warning and i find that very unfair to be baned because someone tells an admin to ban you. My steam id is STEAM_0:0:50110952

7. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    You were unbanned due to the admin not providing any information on the ban.

8. djc2cool New Member

yeah over the last month or so I have been consuming medicinal marijuana and indeed I did have a terrible attitude but I am sure that I have become more calm. besides my mic broke anyway and I cant type fast enough to rage :). I completely understand why you denied me but if you could look back on your answer and give me a second chance it would be very kind like I sad in my unban app I don't hack anymore im vac banned because of it and I wont be any cause of trouble and ill be active on the forums as much as im on the server

~Yours Truly Pandas

9. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

WELL, you lost my vote.

10. Uragan Veteran Stalker

Cool story, what does this have to do with anything?

Exactly why you were banned multiple times on different servers for hacking AFTER the VAC ban.

Denied, try harder next year.

11. jimcornelius New Member

Parents Basement
    Unban Request
    STEAM_0:0:36471092
    got perm banned by Furchee cause i didnt have any recoil with AWP and Glock(which almost got no recoil) on surf_ski_2.
    he was in spectate and didnt write nor speak about any warning so i hope i could get an unban from here. (love your servers expect i got 200 ping on them.)

12. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Check the sourcebans page.
    On it there's a demo recorded of your game play. Also, you seem to have another ban on other servers for similar reasons.
    https://brotcrunsher.eu/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:36471092&Submit=

13. jimcornelius New Member

Parents Basement
    the video shows nothing with no recoil, u ever tried spraying with awp before?? it doesnt work
    and around 4:00 u starting specatating others and then back to me when i killed Brenzan.

Not to defend myself from the ban on Brotcrunshers but they didnt believe me when i told them there are players with better aim than them (which is kind off the deal on your servers)

14. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

For lying to me, you're keeping the ban.
    You shot while running, awp shot went to the center. You NO SCOPED while IN THE AIR, shot went to the center. You ran with a glock and shot, all shots went to the center.

"u ever tried spraying with awp before?? it doesnt work"

You said it yourself, it doesn't work. For you, it did. Hence the ban.

15. jimcornelius New Member

Parents Basement
    lying to you ??. i didnt see any sprays with the awp, and i guess u never heard of lucky shots and close range noscopes nor that the glock doesnt have any recoil. you clearly havent shot the glock that much.

if it isnt to much problem i would like another admin taking a look too, not Brenzan though cause he hates me. after all the kills i made on him

16. Liezan Member

Actually i dont hate you Jim you were a good guy, but you were hacking i have to agree with Furchee, and even if i didnt you still wouldnt have a shot a being unbanned

17. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

I'll have other admins check the demo and get back to you.

18. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    After reviewing the included demo with your ban it's clear that you're nothing but a arrogant liar.
    There is just no explanation as to why you'd even bother posting. Probably to waste our time as a revenge is what I can think of.
    That being said, go be a sugar daddy somewhere else with that attitude of yours treating other people as kids.

19. MLG New Member

Steam ID = STEAM_1:0:39102453
    Gamertag = MLG
    Game = CS:GO
    Banned By: Console
    I Would Like To Be Unbanned From This Server Because: Well ive been playing on your surf servers recently about 8 hours a day, And ive noticed surfing in cs:go seems a bit weird and not as smooth and fast, i was watching a guy and im like what the fuck is the problem i got a great computer i surf just fine in 1.6, so i asked him because i know there is console commands in 1.6 to make surfing faster and more smooth and i asked him is there any console commands for cs:go and he told me to just put toggle.speed, So i did and BAM Banned, hopefully i can be unbanned as i was unaware of what the console command would do. Thank you

20. Uragan Veteran Stalker

So, when are you gonna tell us about the part where you installed the hack in the first place?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.