Unban (Simba)

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by jennam, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jennam New Member

I was just banned by Nesquik for telling him hes a bad admin. He first gagged me because i told him to shut up simply because he called someone a noob for losing a knife fight. Obviously someones going to lose. I don't know if he usually calls people noobs don't know why i really cared actually. But the thing is he banned me. I play a lot in this server.

My name in game: Simba

STEAM ID: Simba STEAM_0:0:47932704 00:50 35 1 active

Demo: nesquik.dem - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - A Superstar

I really think that people should vote if they would want an admin instead of just buying it and becoming an admin because there are some bad admins. Maybe you should terminate his admin privileges

2. Chrisspitz Member

I don't recommend posting your demo download on a site where we need to sign up to download. I would've looked at it if this wasn't the case.

3. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Downloaded the demo.
    I'll check it soon :)

Edit:
    So it turns out your demo doesn't really show much. Well, just you typing out "you're a bad admin" and then the recording stops. This is probably when you were banned.

I checked sourcebans and found you were banned for "Hacking". Nesquick already removed your ban stating it was a mistake.
    See you back in-game :)

Also, locked.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.