Unban me

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by killerboy_05, Jul 17, 2014.

?

Should i get unbanned

1. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Fuck no

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killerboy_05 New Member

Yo i got banned for the reason ''does not care'' by infinity (remove that dipshits admin since he cant handle it for shit) Like i dont even know why i got banned i did not use harsh language or hack.. They accused me of hacking and i said '' Sure ban me, i dont use hack and i dont care if you think i cheat'' and i got permamently banned from the server since some silver 1 dipshit cant handle a player with skills! Gnistagnistabangmannen also got banned and team bonde since they changed their nick to killerboy_05 also.. They did nothing wrong they got INSTANT ban when they connected with that name and you can take away their bans also since no one did nothing wrong

2. Uragan Veteran Stalker

You outright said "ban me" and said you didn't care if you were banned. Your two buddies were stupid. Who the fuck comes into the game with the name of a permabanned user claiming that they're alts? You also had an overall annoying attitude and 90% of the players were grateful for you being banned. Literally fucking nothing of value was lost by you and your buddies being banned for being idiots.

3. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    Hell no, not with that attitude my man.
    When you were banned from the server, everyone started to thank me for the work I had done because they clearly had their fair share of you and was sick of your bullshit.
    You don't get to decide what happens to my administration powers, me and the rest of the team does.
    You were talking a whole load of nonsense in the server through your microphone and said you didn't even care if you got banned, and thus is why we decided to get rid of you since the server population pretty much agreed to as well.
    You weren't banned for hacking and I'll let you know that telling people that they are Silver 1 rank in matchmaking is one hell of a claim, if you even know how low of a rank that is.
    Your friends were stupid enough to join pretending to be your alt account and got banned, tough shit I'm afraid.
    Also let me give you one bit of advice: Don't go on rampage insulting an admin for banning you or whatever the case may be. This will only drop your chances of getting unbanned.

4. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

This isn't even up for debate anymore.

Your unban protest was as follows and I quote :
    You are not, and I repeat NOT getting unbanned.
    I'm not even going to point out the hypocrisy in your post, it's pathetic as is.

As for "gnistagnistabangmannen", I'm removing his ban.
    Toodles.

5. Uragan Veteran Stalker

Your buddies gnista and Team Bonde were unbanned. You however, you're not going to be unbanned unless you give us a reason without acting like a child. The fact that you're actually serious about mentioning CSGO rank in relation to moderating a casual surf server shows that you probably will continue to act like a shit though.

6. killerboy_05 New Member

Yes i said i didnt care if i got banned since ive done nothing wrong you left that part out infinity, so if 10 players want 1 player banned for something EVEN if he have not broken the rules just becouse he is good at the game you will ban him? And you should not ban players nicking someone else name dude i was in skype with gnista when he connected and he said he got INSTANT banned for nicking my name you could atleast warn him? what if another player really use my name connects to the server and he gets banned? Btw what did i do to insult you? i said nothing bad TOWARDS you and if so i want the demo of my voice telling you shit

7. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    You said nothing bad towards me huh?

"(remove that dipshits admin since he cant handle it for shit)"
    OOOppsss...

Your ban protest is another example of your bad language towards others calling them scrubs and what not.
    Stop being a god damn hypocrite, seriously.
    I'd say your bad attitude and bullshit claims about player skill and being a bad admin are reasons enough to have your ban stay as is.
    Your friends are unbanned right now so that discussion is over, and I don't see why you brought it up again.
    We don't need a demo of your actions when we have two high ranked admins and several other regular players who witnessed this whole thing in the server itself.
    I'd also like to point out that no one ever questioned your level of skill or ability in CS:GO, which leads me to the point of asking why you think that has to do with anything with your ban at all.

8. killerboy_05 New Member

the reason i said that u were an dipshit admin were becouse you just banned me? didnt tell me what i did wrong or warn me? the ban reason ''becouse he dosnt care'' wtf is that?

9. Liezan Member

This is just pathetic, if you dont care why post an unban appeal? Its pathetic that you are crying so much over the fact that you: Jail camped, Disrespected Senior admins, Disrespect the server itself and the players that play in it. Ive been banned my fair share of time from these guys and not once did they ban me for a reason I didn't deserve.... I dont think anyone had been banned by the upper admins without good cause. That being said some done have the tolerance of others, and you just shot shit wherever you turned your head and that ultimately let you your Ban. So I suggest if you REALLY want to keep playing on this server, Sincerely apologize to the upper admins and they might be gracious enough to let you come back. My two cents

10. killerboy_05 New Member

i did jail camp the round after all the cts did it and the admin werent connected that round and i did say i dont care if i get banned since i havent done anything thats not allowed

11. Liezan Member

Follow my advice or just go, stop wasting their time :)

12. killerboy_05 New Member

liezan were u in the server the moment i got banned

13. Liezan Member

You deserved it.

14. killerboy_05 New Member

lol i didnt even get a warning

15. *sNAFU Member

LOL

16. Uragan Veteran Stalker

We didn't even ban you becouse you were good, we banned you becouse you outright said "ban me" and you were acting like a shit. Also, for the most part, people weren't asking us to ban you becouse you're "good", people asked us to ban you becouse you were breaking the goddamn rules. If your mentality is that you should break rules if everyone else is doing it, you don't belong here. Also, your friend gnista was banned becouse he ran into the server claiming he was your alt and that we couldn't ban you, not becouse we saw your name and instantly thought "lol ban he". If you're honestly expecting not to be banned after saying shit like that, you're obviously lacking something called common sense(which, by the way, is required by the server rules).

Honestly, at this point, it's evident you're not going to apologize for your shitty attitude or the fact that you broke the rules. It also looks like your poll backfired on you severely. Don't bother making new unban requests becouse we're just going to point and laugh at you, unless you can prove to me and the rest of the super mods that you're mature enough to play here. For now though, I sincerely hope you enjoy your vacation, dipshit.

Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.