Steam account help!!!

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod 9' started by Mr.Wolf, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Mr.Wolf Member

Hi.. Well long story short. My steam account got disabled. I got this kid to gift me 2 games and his dad found out and steam disabled my account. I was wondering if you guys knew steam's email, or a page I can contact them.. Thanks... :(

Edit: I was unbanned.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
  2. Ownage Administrator

Something don't sound right about that. You can get css and gmod10 as a bundle for like 25 bucks. Like I said though something dont sound right. I dont understand why steam would lock your account because someone else gifted you games. If anything they would take the games back from you.

3. Mei Member

2nd yr Psychology uni student
    You can't refuse a gift as far as I know so if someone sent you gifts there isnt much you can do to give it back to them...

you need to get steam to take the games back and refund the dad.let them know you are not responsible for the actions of someone else and that the father should nt havibng giveing his account details to a ten yr old kid. steam cnt ban you for that, as technicaly you didnt do anything illegal, you just asked the kid to get you games. what he does after you asked would be his problem.

thats why you don't play around with 10 yr olds...

4. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    lol

send the father a letter telling him to punish his kid not you. and if you want css until you get it.....pac-steam?

5. Mr.Wolf Member

Thats what I mean ownage.. Here is there reply to me asking for an unban, they did unban me btw.

Hello Billy,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support. I am going to make an exception and re-enable your account this one time. In the future, do not accept gifts from people you do not know. If a gift is purchased by someone who is using a payment method fraudulently, your account will be disabled.

6. Mr.Wolf Member

Yeah, steam can revoke gifts, it gave me this exact message: This steam game has been revoked: Left 4 Dead 2, Due to, blah blah blah.

Everything is good now.

7. MASTER_SHAKE New Member

All you have to do is go to Steam Support and make a account and make a ticket. They should be able to unlock your account it is only permanent if you are vac banned. Are you vac banned if you are don't bother. If your not then they will unlock the account.