Some new problems on the server

Discussion in 'Role Play Servers' started by The Dog, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Dog New Member

Ok now i explain one of the probems that haves the rp server.

Its full of guys that start shouting german things on the mic!
    Some of the german cops were abusing and today was an admin and cops were abusing and no one did anithing , the admin was 'car tunning' so i put this here and i explain a new rule that i would like that you guys putn on the server.

-Talk english on the mic, Talk other lenguages on the chat

I hope you be comprehensive with me becouse always i join there are people shouting and its impossible playing roleplay becouse those guys are friends and if someone kill me the other guy that is cop and his friend doesnt do anithing.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  2. Uragan Veteran Stalker

I have to say that this should be a rule. Earlier on the role play server no one was role playing and it was impossible to do so too due to people abusing cop and deathmatching. Also, for some reason Anti-Deathmatch was turned off.

3. MoonDawg Member

Anti-Deathmatch got turned off yesterday because there was a battle of some sort. I think the battle was between the cops and whoever else was on at the time.

4. The Dog New Member

I remember an admin's name that shut it off.. his name was IM NICE ^^ or something like that

5. MoonBunny Member

EATING NUB MUFFINS?
    The dog if u ever complain about those germans again i ban u at the spot cause ur a fucking iritating annoying fucking retard.

You only come in to mic spam ur music

so shut the fuck up

this is my final and last warning towards u

if u also make 1 more false ban report for any of the guys

ur also mine!!!!

So stfu and piss off from this forum if u have nothing to say thats correct!!!

6. The Dog New Member

false ban? lol watch the demos

7. MoonBunny Member

EATING NUB MUFFINS?
    i told u if i see u make 1 move i dont like
    imma ban u at the spot..

CAUSE I HAD IT WITH YOU and maybe not today but tomorrow or next week
    U WILL MAKE A MISTAKE THAT PUSHES ME OVER THE LINE

AND THAN I WIL GET YOU!

8. The Dog New Member

I dont had any problem with you but i think that you want a type of revenge of something.. think before do anithing

9. Ownage Administrator

Yeah, I think that this is going a little to far. This is just a game lets not forget. I suggest that the two of you figure out how you are going to play nice before I get involved. This is not how we want players to act on our servers admin or not. So like I said figure out how to play together and figure it out quick.

10. MoonBunny Member

EATING NUB MUFFINS?
    I had a problem with you since u started to talk about this,, and the admin was ME

And yes I was tuning cars I barricaded the store… where I was tuning and even put a container for the entrance…

BUT people kept trying to get into my shop and start owning parts of the car… or even the car and drive off..

Than I said WHO EVER GETS INTO MY STORE.. OR EVEN ONTOP OF THE CONTAINER…

WILL BE ARRESTED/STUNNED/OR SHOT by those cops…

It was realy clearly but stil even u tried to keep peeking into my store so well they shot stunned u and so on…

But they also acted this way cause you and some others kept attacking the cops with crossbows..
    They just defended themselves..

And than u record some part where 1 cop attacks u or what ever.. well everyone can start recording when they themselves act as if they do nothing…

Also u could have asked the admin / me to do something if u dint like it…
    But nooooo u just kept attacking those cops and if they stun u
    AND U LOSE your crying at the forum… CAUSE IN MY EYES U LOVED TO HAVE UR LITTLE WAR WITH THEM BUT WHEN U FOUND OUT THERE STUN GUNS PWNS U … YOUR GOING TO CRY..

And I realy dint want to play it this way… But since u dint knew why u made me mad
    There you have it..

Also reacting on : think before you do anything…
    The same goes for you..
    1e mic spamming torturing people with loud music
    2e Prop surfing with news papers onto the building with the atom bomb inside the roof…
    3e Cursing and flaming at people // even heard multiple times of people that u called em NAZI”S and stuff like that… ( id like to explain if not clear enough.. that not everyone who speaks German is a Nazi)
    4e Keeps trying to get in a by admin forbidden area.. even after warned multiple times..

So u 2 think before u say/do stuff

And once more I have to lower my self to your level to some how make things clear to you..

Cause u somehow found out how to complain but not yet found out what to complain about and what not..

Everything was just fine for the whole weekend just apart from you complaining where u had no reason of complaining...

I said enough about this matther cause even i am getting tired from this...

I even talked to ownage about this whole thing.

Im not happy about the way this goes..

But im not letting those things happen without me reacting on it
    And im realy sorry i have to do the whole thing this way..

Cause most people know me different on the forums but well if i must i must...

Nicole.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  11. matthaios Chicken nuggers Staff Member

N/A
    Just ban this guy, he looks like a second Bloodhound.

12. Ownage Administrator

Both of you shut the fuck up. This is the final word since both of you can not play nice like I told you to.

The dog: NO MORE COMPLAINTS FROM YOU.... NO MORE THREADS ASKING TO BAN PEOPLE. I am sorry that it has to come to this but I will not let the server forums go through this type of shit again. If you have a problem in the server then you are going to have to either ask a admin in the server at the time you are in or one that is in your friends list. Or I recommend you just have to suck it up.

Moonbunny: I guess you need to just chill the fuck out... I think that if you have anymore problems like this then you are going to have to get me or 1337espeon. You just do not have the experience or the backbone to deal with these types of situations. You are good with coming up with fun and interesting games on the rp server. You are just not good at the discipline aspect of a admin. So like I said you are going to have to get help if you have anymore problems...

This is the final word. Like it, live it or get the fuck out!
    I am tired of the little kid bullshit!

This thread is now closed!

13. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    I agree. Enough of this, thread has been locked, please keep the flaming off the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.