Problem in connecting

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Servers' started by gargmolik, Oct 26, 2012.

1. gargmolik New Member

I m new to CS GO so srry for noobish questions , i m trying to connect to facewan's surf server but whenever i connect it atuomatically redirects to main menu and i had tried other surf servers also but no progress so far and i had also tried facewan's classic server but there is no connect option.I m stucked completely,please help me.

2. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Can you please copy and paste what your console says when you get returned to the menu screen ? :)

3. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    Most likely you have to choose "Connect to Community Servers" button in the menu. CS:GO is totally different from CS:S

4. gargmolik New Member

I dont know what just happened but my game is not connecting to every server lol srry for bothering u , i was trying to connect to servers from the last 2 days and now it suddenly just connected.:D

5. Sean71596 Member

Part-time at www.templetheatre.com
    I noticed that you are located in India; the connection may or may not work some of the time; frrom my research, the fastest internet download speed available there is 8mbps, and after pinging a test server in india from the Midwestern U.S., with a 1000 mb/s university connection, the lowest ping I was getting was about 300, meaning that the your connection with our server could easily have timeout/lag issues. Anyway, I hope to see you on!