Minecraft Survival server downtime

Discussion in 'News/Updates' started by Infinity39, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    If you happen to find out that the Minecraft server is down or whitelisted with you not having permission to enter, then that's because it's currently under "maintenance". I'm trying to fix some of the stuff discussed about in the admin meeting yesterday as well as testing some new stuff. I appreciate you people's patiency and hopefully wish to open up the server again as soon as possible.

EDIT: Alright people, the server is back up with a few changes made, read the reply for more info.

2. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    Alright people, the server is back up with a few changes made:
    - Creative world has now been fixed with it's own seperate inventory.
    - A stargate portal is now set up in Friendship station for those of you wanting to go to the creative world from the survival one.
    - I removed the old facewancreative_nether world and added a new one with linked nether portals so even if you destroy the nether portal in the creative nether, you can make a new one and teleport back to the facewancreative world and go back to survival.
    - OP's and Owner ranked users however, does not switch gamemode's during world switches so they would have to set their own gamemode based upon the world they are currently in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.