LOLYOU banned.

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by LOLYOU, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOLYOU New Member

Name: LOLYOU
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51940335

I joined the FaceWAN server at around 7:50 PM, Centeral Time.

I was surfing around and I get in jail a few times, kill some players then ToxicGaming accuses me of 'wallhacking'. I honestly don't see anything in the demo. I had a few people watch it and they saw nothing.

The admin who banned me had bans on record and only had his steam account for one year. I had no hacks on, I did nothing wrong. The admin tried to take it in a 'professional manner' by saying "Over further review, we've deemed you as a hacker.". He asks if I wish to see the demo, I say yes. The demo is named 'nigger.dem'.

The professionality is screaming from this server.

Here's the demo: nigger.dem

2. Uragan Veteran Stalker

Did you get the most inexperienced people to watch that demo? Because I certainly saw parts where you targeted people behind walls.

Now you're trying to say he's bullshit because of how long he's had his Steam account?

Yes, because you're professional for using a non-existent word. Also, if you're going to try and make your unban request convincing, at least try not to be a dick to the people you want to unban you.

That advice won't help you here though, the demo shows you trying to hit people behind walls and don't even try to bullshit us by saying it's your radar because some people were out of the radar's range.

Get the fuck out of here and have a nice permanent vacation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.