Just an uneeded update

Discussion in 'FaceWAN Random Discussion Room' started by Liezan, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Liezan Member

Welp its been awhile since i've talked and played with you slackers and i miss you guys. I might come back to playing soon honestly but my life has taken a rather bad turn and i wanted to know if any of you guys have advice.

My father is a scumbag, always been cheating on my mother but now hes finally done it, not only has he cheated, he cheated with his ex wife, took care of her kids, pretty much had a whole other family besides ours. He had 3 other mistresses one of which was an aunt, and my mom kick him out, they are done. But ive been having mixed feelings mainly because ive started to remember what he used to be like and not what he has become. I think hes a complete and utter prick who deserves nothing but in the back ive my head im going to miss him. I just wanted to know if anyone has any advice or whatnot for whats happened.

2. Uragan Veteran Stalker

Bit of a late reply since I've been busy lately, but what do you want advice on exactly? If your father has been kicked out and you feel like you're going to miss him, if you can, try to visit him every now and then. I wouldn't condone what he did, but if he's family and he hasn't been a total scumbag to you, you should at least try to visit or even just talk with him at times.