Help Me Please!!!

Discussion in 'FaceWAN Random Discussion Room' started by ShamWOW!!!, Nov 10, 2009.

1. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    I have a drug test in about 7 days, I haven't smoked weed in almost 24 hours. I know that th heavier you are the more THC get stored in your fat cells....any body have an Idea to help me get the shit out of my system before my test? :confused:

2. Ownage Administrator

Don't get high noob. I have heard of something at GNC called ready clean, or detox. Also you can not eat hardly anything and drink alot of water and cranberry juice and Gatorade G2 and beer. Take some Vitamin b (niacin). You need to sweat and piss it all out.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
  3. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    This reminds me of the time I went to the ER for an allergic reaction to anti-depressants and they tested me for everything. Too bad they switched my test with someone else, the doctor came in and was like "So how much pot do you smoke?" I was like "Are you fucking high, I've never smoked pot!" he showed me the test and I was like "pfft, typical fucking town, can't do anything right, I'll take the hour to go to Boston hospital (even if I'm dying) because you guys fuck EVERYTHING up" and he apologized to me, I just wanted to get something to take the swelling down and get the fuck out of there. I can't believe it, I go to a hospital for help and they fucking accuse me of taking drugs I'm not.

4. Ownage Administrator

Is that when your hands got all swollen?

5. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    lmfao i read ur post ownage and took 400mg of niacin, and now my body has erupted in rashes. fukin figures:)

wow espeon you should sue that doctor for slander, knowing hospitals they would just settle instead of going to court:D

6. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    Yes, that was when my hands were swollen, I couldn't even open doors.

This town has no money, if I even tried to sue them, I'd probably get $10.

7. Mei Member

2nd yr Psychology uni student
    Good luck shamwow! although maybe leave off the vit b lol. take some cetrizine or loratadine to get the rashes to go... rashes are horrible, I get them with eczema although I use this cream that works better than antihistamines.
    Detox, I know i mentioned to you earlier to try green tea but now I just remembered I got detoxing and antioxidants the wrong way round lol. Still, some people say its helpful for detox plus it makes drinking lots of water easy.... By the way, what happens in a drug test? it sounds scary!

Wow... swollen hands sounds like a scary allergy o.o my allergies aren't doing too well lately... got allergic blephiritis again so my face is sensitive to stuff and skin is peeling round my eyes... so not pretty lol. the doctor I saw last week was useless - 'I don't know what to do with you. here take steroids, they are fun!' Told me to take them for five days to take down the swelling and inflammation. Two days after I stopped, the skin starts peeling, GROSS!

8. Ownage Administrator

That is prob the "burn" I use to get real red when I took it. It is funny because all of the pot-heads knew why you were red. lol. Just drink alot of water and juice. Through a very little bit of salt in your water also. If you drink to much water it could fuck you up I think, because it flushes everything that you need like sodium and potassium out. Remember I am not a Dr. so do what ever you want and good luck...:D

9. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    lol thanks Ownage, good thing I only turned red for like 20 minutes :D I asked dr.pro if he would go to the pharmacy and pick up some Azo. I think that stuff will help.

I think the drug test will consist of me peeing in a cup. But the can do drug test by taking hair and blood samples too. I also have to get a tuberculosis test? weird, you would think that people who had tb would just own up to it when applying for a job. :)

10. Sneaky.amxx New Member

I would say from my experience, rice whine vinegar works the best if you drink it. (seasoned rice whine vinegar) actually tastes pretty good.
    Anything with vinegar works well, go workout and drink lots of vinegar + gatorade. I find gatorade making me have to piss a lot.

11. m0cha_man Member

cashier at pools
    say you were in amsterdam and just returned :D

12. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    ugh, so my drug test is tomorrow....I think I am going to have to pass it the old fashioned way, I am going to try to get my little brother, jesus on guitar, to piss for me. Hopefully I will be able to smuggle his urine into my drug test and pass it off as mine. Jeez I am so nervous about this, lol wish I had weed.

13. Sharigan Administratorz Staff Member

Water is the only thing needed really. I failed one on a monday. Drank water and pissed all Tuesday. Passed it on Wednesday.

14. Mei Member

Sham, if you haven't had any in the last week and drank plenty of water, you should be fine now, right? Good luck getting that jar of piss in!

15. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    hahahahahaha I did it, and I didn't have to smuggle a jar in.......I smuggled a plastic baggie in. I was concerned that it wouldn't be the right temperature but, it was 97 degrees when i handed it in. I don't think the analyst got to pay too much attention to the "bubble factor" because I was hitting on her, and she was giggly and didn't even look at it twice. Any who, start my new job on Monday, thanks everyone for helping me get through this time of need. I am getting so baked tonight. I should probably take a nap and prepare lol :D

16. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    its probably a good thing that I didn't submit my own pee, because a week, would not have been long enough. For as heavy as a smoker as I am, along with my weight and metabolism I would have stayed in my fat cells for almost two months, I am glad I didn't take the chance of relying on myself. Mad props for Jesus, best little brother in the world. I just hope he doesn't secretly do lines of coke when I am not paying attention :)

17. Mei Member

lol! well done! although I'm not so proud of the getting baked bit... lol Don't get too stoned for your first day of work though...

18. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    lol if i get really stoned on my first day, I would be setting the status quo for every day :D