Goodbye. ;-;

Discussion in 'General Server Discussion' started by Leviathan \//\/, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Leviathan \//\/ New Member

Wasn't sure if this was the correct thread for this but whatever. So first off, I would like to thank all the FaceWAN admins and devs for creating such an amazing server, (yes even you Furchee, I still have love for you, you will always be my furry buddy whether you like it or not.) Before I get messages such as, "You shouldn't have mic spammed" or some other bullshit along those lines, yes I did. And I'm sorry about lying on my unban report but I'm already banned so why not just tell the truth. When I joined the discord with Shogun and Fredi we did start yelling and that's my bad, I admit it. Second, holy shit some of you people are amazing and some of you are complete cancer. I've grown love for this server but I mean all good things have to come to an end eventually am I right. This will most likely be my last thread as I'm probably annoying people with my unban requests and I'm sorry for that. For all my friends on FaceWAN, hopefully we can cross again one day on another server or in a comp game or some other random shit, but that's doubtful so I'm just going to say my goodbyes here. See you guys.
    -Levi.

2. cheenis FaceWAN Premium Full

Verified WinRAR License Owner
    Quote:

"Don't bother making another thread"

See ya you're cancer

3. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

I'm actually impressed that you finally admitted to it.
    That's something not many people on here fucking do so hats off to you there buddy.
    You gain nothing but respect for that from my point of view and it only cost you a few key presses.
    Until next time.

4. Leviathan \//\/ New Member

Ah cheenis, aren't you just a little rainbow. By this I assumed that this meant an unban thread, but I mean who cares now? I already admitted that I did do what I was banned for. I just wanted to apologize and say goodbye to people but I mean hey, if you want to call me cancer then go for it.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  5. Leviathan \//\/ New Member

Yeah I just decided to stop lying, what's the point of it anyways. Sorry for causing any trouble on the server. See ya.