Glitch Much?

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Servers' started by Sean71596, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Sean71596 Member

Part-time at www.templetheatre.com
    Well, about an hour ago, I was playing surf. Luckily I had my fraps up. I was on the map Sure_ski 2, and upon falling off a ramp, instead of being teleported to jail, this happened-
    P.S.- You should get support for videos in-post, without me having to upload to YouTube. Also, Forum bug- If you try to edit a post with a youtube bb code tag in it, It automatically gets changes to a url code, and you have to go into advanced menu to switch it back.
    P.S.P.S. You may want to actually go to YouTube for HQ; forum player quality is crap

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
  2. ERASER New Member

Hope to someday own my own Medical dispensary.
    yada yada

Not trying to get on your back or anything just saying this can get you kick/banned so don't do it, exploiting of a map is against faceWANS rules.

3. nafrayu Super Moderator Staff Member

He wasn't exploiting anything, he just ran around on the bottom of the map because the teleporter didn't work for some reason

Are there any noblock plugins installed on the server? They may be at fault for this (making the player not collide with triggers in certain situations)