Discussion in 'Garry's Mod 9' started by [FaceWAN] Flareon, Sep 26, 2010.
Disconnect: Error verifying STEAM UserID Ticket.
Someone have a solution?
Did you try reconnecting? Reconnecting seems works for me if I get a message like that.
i deleted some files in the steam folder and then got it working again.
Go to Steam > File > Change Users
Relogin into steam, and it should be fixed.
seems like my old problem has come back. only this time i can't seem to get it to work again.. i'v tried relogging steam.. restarting steam .. deleted Steam.dll - SteamUI.dll - ClientRegistry.Blob and then restarting relogging.. tried changing my steamapp id back and forth nothing has worked so far... and i'v run out of ideas.. =/
I had this problem before.. I dont know why this is happening, but I solved it by take a backup of SteamApps and reinstall whole Steam. Wierd
Yes, I'm getting the same issue, but I see people in the servers... It works for 90% of people, but the rest get the error. It seemed to start after the update for the source engine a few weeks ago. I'll see what I can do.
"Disconnect: Error verifying STEAM UserID Ticket."
since 4 days , i tryed to delete some files ( cr. blob.... ) but it still dont works.
A little update: The servers have nothing to do with it, looks to be something with HL2 DM after the recent update. Some people get the error and most others don't. It seems 10% of people get the error only in HL2 DM while the rest of the 90% have no problems at all.
EDIT: For people that have gmod9 working OK, what does your gmod9/gameinfo.txt look like. For people having the issue, what does yours look like as well?
It's working for me, and my gameinfo.txt looks like this
failing at making a pretty little link here you'v got mine. which doesn't work.. well .. i get the error that is.
game "Garry's Mod 9"
title "Garry's Mod"
"developer" "TEAM GARRY"
SteamAppId 215 // This will mount all the GCFs we need (240=CS:S, 220=HL2).
ToolsAppId 211 // Tools will load this (ie: source SDK caches) to get things like materials\debug, materials\editor, etc.
I have posted a fix for this here: http://eevee.facewan.com/forums/gar...-error-verifying-steam-userid-ticket-fix.html
Please reply in the new thread.
Separate names with a comma.