Count Down From 5000

Discussion in 'FaceWAN Random Discussion Room' started by o-m-f-g, Dec 6, 2008.

1. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

seeing that this is the 500th post on this thread I went ahead and brought us to the number 4500 :p

lets have a parteh!!!

2. m0cha_man Member

cashier at pools
    4499 wut naow biatch

3. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator

Had the flu ever since Wednesday, finally starting to feel better.

4. MoonDawg Member

I already had the flu, it was pretty bad, felt like I was gonna die a few times, but I beat it. :D
    Also, you two messed up your numbers there. (Just letting you know)

5. Mei Member

2nd yr Psychology uni student

I had a cough, no flu thank god... Can't afford flu right now.

my housemates downloaded the wii mario game (it hasn't legally came out yet). Its a fun game but they constantly grief me in it so I turned off the wii and they were screaming cause I could have bricked it. lol fingers up to them.

Got a new mouse... its a bit too big for my hand and I can't play css on my knee anymore >.< it just doesnt work...

6. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

the flu is going around?

I don't watch the news.....I couldn't even tell you who our vice-president is....

had my midterms yesterday hooray!

7. m0cha_man Member

cashier at pools

i had flu and my fkin la teacher is a bitch

8. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

Finally starting to feel better after a week of hell.

9. Mei Member

having so much trouble doing coursework >.< and now I need to get 40 people to fill in questionnaires for my study. I remember two chinese girls last year trying to get people to do them on campus and I just completely ignored them. Now I feel their pain. Gonna have to doll up and hope that helps lol

10. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

can you do a questionnaire online? cuz I can probably go under ten different aliases to helps out ;)

11. Mei Member

lol!!! I wish, cos then I will force everyone who enters the FaceWAN gg server to complete one. They have to be done by people from my uni... while I have no qualms about filling in half of them myself, my fellow group members would murder me.

Wow my housemate is a joke. Again. She borrowed a wooden spoon from one of the guys in the house without asking. He told her later on he would prefer her to ask cos he is in the room next door to her so it's not a big deal to ask. She was ok with that. This morning, he barged into my room and told me to look on his facebook. Last night she wrote an A4 page message about how she thought it was ok to use the spoon and how he is always making her feel dumb by countering everything she says. But it was the first line that made me laugh:
    'I know I'm next door to you, but I can't be bothered to walk over to tell you this...' She's blatently scared of him. I wish she was scared of me, so she would leave me alone >.<

12. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

yeah it is good to have people scared of you, I am a kinda big scary guy when I want to be (even though most find me like a teddy bear). I put on my scary face and crazy eyes whenever my step-brother is around. everyone thinks it is hilarious the way he avoids me, like when I turn my back he darts around. If he has to go to the bathroom,he will sit in his room and wait until I start going back upstairs. lol, I have never had anyone so scared of me before. It's kinda nice. all you gotta do is when your roommate does something dumb, go full mental on her. make her think about the consequences of her actions before she does something.

13. Mei Member

People used to be scared of me cos I was hostile and used to say creepy things. That changed at uni when I made an effort to be nice lol

your stepbrother is such a chicken! it'll be difficult to go full mental on someone who thinks you like them... she's so pitiable I find it hard to be proper mean >.< cause shes so ignorant to how much everyone despises her. If you tell her she is wrong, she either makes out everyone else has to fix up, or she can't remember what she did and she never owns up to it.

Got 27 completed questionnaires today. Another 13 to go. 3 ppl ran away with my questionnaires >.<

14. m0cha_man Member

cashier at pools

built my own gas powered RC car... and it snows the next day

15. Mei Member

you got snow? i am envious. I heard from my canadian sis in law that the snow in canada is too powdery to build snow mans?

16. m0cha_man Member

cashier at pools

Depends on the weather.. was 41°F today.. perfect to build snowmen... but the powdery snow is orgasmic on snowboards :D

17. Mei Member

OH!!!!! I want canada >.< So badly want to build a snowman!!! Never been snowboarding >.<
    Right now we got the british usual, raining cats an' dogs LOL what I wouldn't give for snow.

My coursework is taking the piss out of me. It's health psychology and I need to review literature on increasing physical exercise and invent an intervention to make older people do more exercise. Thing is, I hate exercise (apart from the hiking/biking kind) so it makes the coursework doubly bad for me >.<

18. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

I'm really drunk right now and I can still operate enough to respond to posts and answer stuff on the forums! I'm fucking pro at running a community drunk!

19. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

luls at leet, you know what's fun to do when your drunk? playing dance dance revolution...after you play a song that's on heavy difficulty when drunk, take your eyes off the screen and the world looks trippy, like it's expanding right around your eyes, fun effect. also driving is the shit when your drunk, like going out to the desert and fucking flying down paths at eighty miles an hour will megadeth screaming in the backround.

20. Mei Member

I wasnt bad at that game when I was a lil girl lol! Hope you only drive like that when theres no other cars around!!!

Talking about alcohol, did I mention what happened last week? My bf made a white wine and mushroom pasta sauce... He put in so much wine by accident and probably didn't boil it out properly as half way through eating, my throat started constricting and breathing was abit difficult. (I think he was trying to poison me!!!!!)