Count Down From 5000

Discussion in 'FaceWAN Random Discussion Room' started by o-m-f-g, Dec 6, 2008.

1. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    It shouldn't even effect the performance of the server, I'll look into it if it happens again.

Did you set the Master/Slave setting right on the hard drives/CD drives?

Also if I were you, I'd ask them for a downloadable version of it

That is a Weighted Companion Cube from Portal.

2. Mei Member

2nd yr Psychology uni student

I'll let you know next time the server is lagging real bad... It was a bit 'stutterish' earlier today but my ping wasn't higher than usual.

Hmm... my DVD rental discs came through the post today. They sent me 'Quantom of Solace' - might have spelt that wrong and 'He's just not that into you' Which one shall I watch first? I just got told both aren't that good >.< They sent me random discs so I didn't really get a choice.

3. K00bes Ozzeh Teh Pianist

Aspiring Musician?
    Squatted Fish

4. Mei Member

Slept on the floor last night as bf was ill and needed the bed to toss and turn >.< it's a single bed lol

Wow I was so tired today!!! Had a cappucino during my lecture and it did jack to keep me awake. I think I might try pro plus (caffeine tablets) next time. On the bright side, my curlers came in the post today! First time I curled my own hair - didnt look perfect but at least I didn't burn myself!

5. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

Join the party! I slept on the floor last night too!

...Well more like passed out though.

6. Mei Member

lol! I'm like used to the floor though, like when my older sister took my bedroom, and I was sleeping on the dining room floor - for 4 months. It was so bad, my cat used to try and sleep next to me and I had allergies.

Everyone, get facebook >.< https://www.facebook.com/enmeemei?ref=profile and add me!!!!!

7. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    for some reason i have never wanted to go to facebook. weird.:p

8. Mei Member

well, perhaps it's time too :p haven't seen you around for the last few days, thought you had disappeared off the face of the earth!

Got team fortress 2 today, gonna have to work out how to play it later...

Im an idiot. it's 3am and i just had an expresso. its like I'm asking for no sleep... oh well, got a free day tomorrow.

9. Ownage Administrator

I love it when you don't have to pay for a day. Some times I am short a few so I have to skip that one and wait for the next. :D

10. Mei Member

lol. Took me a second to figure out what you were going on about!

Made a cardboard maze for my hamster today. looks a bit amateur but the ham won't be able to tell lol

11. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

nice, man i want a hamster now. I had a turtle for about a week, but I think it got sold or something.

I was playing team fortress yesterday for awhile. I am convinced no matter how much I play that game I will always suck at it.

you me and headsh0t are going to have to play together some time. maybe I should buy it on steam.

12. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

ugggggggghhhhhhhh........I am so bored. I guess not bored...just stir-crazy. Man, living here sucks, other than chores and homework, I have nothing to do. I don't like being down in the main house. being around my mother and little brother too long make's them suspicious of my activity. seriously if I am around my mom for more than 5 minutes, she starts asking me personal questions. I hate that, cuz she is just trying to give me shit. I need a job. Someplace to go for 10 hours a day. Dr. Pro got a job 2 weeks ago.....and he might never come back. The only time I have seen him is for five minutes in the morning before he goes to work. And in the last week I've only seen him once. lucky bastard. ughhhh I'm bored of this also.

p.s. Jim Carey is not funny in any movie where he doesn't play a retard :(

13. Mei Member

Get a hamster... gives you a reason not to run across roads in the middle of a big city lol.. btw what do you mean by you 'think' it got sold??? oh, so thats why dr. pro ain't been on gg for ageeeeess.... school takes up alot of time too right? you can always get a parttime job somewhere to get out of the house... you're lucky your mum talks to you, mine is too busy to notice me :(

Yea, we should all play together!!! I really suck at the game... headsh0t was giving me tips yesterday, he told me to use soldier class.

>.< my laptop turned off by itself halfway thru gg earlier and when i turned it back on, my keyboard stopped working.... god, I was using onscreen keyboard (ease of access) and it was so retarded. finally found some dude online telling me to do some 'flea drain' where i took out the battery and press on the power button for 5sec... keyboard worked after I did that... hopefully that would fix the random turning offs.... >.<

14. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

I don't think I could keep small pets. they escape a lot. The last house I was in the kids would lose their snake for three days or so. I am scared of snakes. Not handling them or anything but them sneaking up on me. I had a few iguanas. One was like 4 feet long. lol it couldn't escape. but the mean male ones could because they are only 2 feet long. don't know why I am talking about iguanas now.:)

never heard of flea draining, but how you describe that makes sense.

15. Mei Member

Snakes sneaking up on you? you sound like you are talking from experience... my friend's snake once escaped and ended up in their next door neighbours sink... My hamster bit me for the first time ever. Disappointed.

My laptop died again... this time I got some compressed air and sprayed it a bit. so far so good... just worried it might happen again whilst I'm doing coursework.

We need a tf2 server :p I'm quite liking the game at the moment... and I tried using the scout like I was playing css (taking on Espeon's advice lol) and it worked a charm. Helped me get that disturbing mask...

16. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

I'll put one up in the next few days, don't know how much play it will get but we'll see.

I got a bunch of achievements last night, including that mask.

17. MoonDawg Member

I don't bother much with TF2 anymore, used to be my favorite game.
    But there's just too much content to download anymore.
    The only use I get for it is the ragdolls for GMod.

18. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

ugh. I was so close to getting tf2 while the deal was on. I had my little brother running upstairs with his bank card so we can buy it. then I realized that the offer ended a day earlier. (the offer was good till 1pm saturday, and I was trying to buy it b4 1pm sunday) boy I felt dumb. ugh wont be able to get css till friday. shouldn't even say that cause friday will roll around and I still wont have it.:eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::):D

19. Mei Member

I'm trying to get the sniper headshots achievement... but I'm so crap it aint working, especially when I equip this bow I picked up >.< I realised I hadn't got better at playing tf2, it was just on that server I was on that every one was going easy on me cos I got so owned in the other servers lol!

aw, you will soon get the games Shamwow >.< patience is a virtue :p I think so anyway...

Ack... my current coursework is in health psychology and GOD it's making me feel so unfit!!! I might do that 10,000 steps a day thing and lose 500g of fat at the end of the week. sounds like a plan as I already enjoy walking. lol at least I don't eat horrendously... yet. wait until deadlines roll in.

20. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

:D I am in a terrific mood today :D

I need a new mousepad. It is some crappy radio giveaway mouse pad for a station I have never heard of. It has Nelly, Usher, Gwen Stefani, and Ashley Simpson on it posing........I am absolutely dumbfounded I know all these idiots names.