Count Down From 5000

Discussion in 'FaceWAN Random Discussion Room' started by o-m-f-g, Dec 6, 2008.

1. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

lol these numbers are all messed up but what the hell.

its funny because we were actually awake when you were getting into the zombie servers, it was like 2 or 3 our time. Dr. Pro can't seem to go to bed early no matter what he does. last night I promised him I would make him go to bed by 11pm but sure enough we were watching police academy at 4am:D

2. Mei Member

2nd yr Psychology uni student

Its not only the numbers that are messed up... I don't think we will reach 0 till I'm like 30 - and thats if I'm still playing css then (which would be nice if i did... lol)

Oh he mentioned finding it hard to sleep. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerian_%28herb%29
    Try this, it's a plant that can help insomnia (medicine use section). It's available in tablet form or in tea form. I haven't tried it but know it's herb thats been used to treat insomnia. It sounds girly but lavendar is meant to do something similar. By the way, going to bed at 11pm is quite ambitious - I don't think I've done that in the last five years. Take small steps to sleeping earlier.

My housemate is now complaining that my hamster is making too much noise on the wheel - i oiled it >.< the doors were shut tight and no one has complained for the last month. Shes a hassle - annoying me in one thing, dissing my hamster is another - BITCH FIGHT!!!!!

3. Ownage Administrator

I gota better idea. Get a small kiddie pool fill it with k-y liquid and start
    wrestling. Just make sure you have your web cam on and give us the link. :D

4. Mei Member

o.o
    How about no??? lol

5. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    458....oh who cares....oh yeah 4571:)

lol Ownage did you just watch "stripes" or something? lol

Man, so I finally attended class last night. Yeah my coach has been urgently calling and leaving me e-mails trying to get me to go. Then he went ahead and told me that last term I was in top 1% of first term students, grades wise i'm sure. So he went ahead and added all that extra pressure on me. So now I've been kinda freaked out every time I get on my computer.

Oh yeah Ownage, I started playing guild wars again last night, got into this awesome guild, but the account you have has my kickass guild on it. so next time your on get on guild page and invite my char "Vapor Doc" to join your guild. we are going to make that guild the best guild since..............."The Guild of Calamitous Intent":D

Kick her ass Mei! Stick her head in hamster cage and let the hamster throw in a few punches too!

6. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

oh yeah dr. pro told me that hes getting me the real version of css this week, which is awesome cuz ill make all of you my steam friends. Jesus CHRIST!@ holy crap the barn just shook. horse must have hit it or something.:)

7. Ownage Administrator

No my idea comes from "Old School". That movie is epic. It is about time you got a real steam acct you ass-clown. :D

8. Mei Member

top 1% is really good so stop skiving lol eff the pressure and do what you can. As long as you know you tried, be proud of whatever you get.

Yay, finally, a real steam account! Barn? The horses go around attacking the barn? Were you insde it??

Trying out killing floor, you can play it on steam for free this weekend, so I thought I might as well try it out. probably won't get it though, I'm getting too distracted from my studies >.<

9. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

yeah the horses like run in to the barn all the time, and I live on the second story of the barn, when they hit it, it feels like an earthquake. lol they were probably chasing some chickens around.:)

10. smiffy Member

High School Junior

I am totally going to buy Borderlands when I get the money, because it looks like fun.

11. Mei Member

wow Shamwow, where you live sounds so cool... you have horses chasing chickens around 0.o I don't know why, but I just have this mental image of this wooden barn in the middle of a desert, where random animals run around and the nearest neighbour is a good half hour drive away... lol (british ignorance)
    I hope the horses don't attack the chickens or knock down your barn

Played killing floor, but not for long. It's bad enough I panic in css, but I panic like crazy in KF... theres no cross hair, just iron sights, movement seems slow, zombies come from nowhere and i panic and die >.< then it takes ages loading... I might try it again, maybe I'll try to be braver later. My housemate told me I would probably prefer left 4 dead.

12. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

lol I do live in a wooden barn with animals running around but im only like 200 meters from my moms house and I got neighbors like 500 meters on both sides of me. One of my neighbors wont put their dogs away so they bark every time I go down to main house to get something to drink or eat. It is really frustrating especially at two in the morning. It's so dark, and I worry about snakes and coyotes, and then boom got a dog 10 feet away flipping out:)

my brother has left for dead. initially its fun as hell, but then it gets really boring fast. I dont why just everyone I know who had it wishes they would spruce the game up.

13. m0cha_man Member

cashier at pools

i has the flu

14. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    well i got steam. sux i need to pony up real money to buy a game so i can use steam... but i got steam:)

15. Mei Member

coyotes and snakes sounds quite cool - probably not if you encouter them on a regular basis though. I like holding snakes. You should bring enough food to last the night so you don't have to the main house at 2am...

Ah, all my housemates are ill... two are coughing constantly. At the moment, I'm doing fine, fingers crossed it stays that way. If I get a cold, I can't play with my hamster >.< as he can catch human colds and those might kill him.

yay! you got steam! Looking forwards to seeing you on there!

16. Mei Member

Wow server seems to be much laggier than usual lately :confused: like my ping is higher than normal >.<

on a funnier note, there was this hacker who got banned four times today... didn't really learn his lesson o.o

17. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    It might have been because when you played, the server was running it's daily backup. I just starting having it backup nightly to another server in case the hard drive in it dies.

18. Mei Member

Oh... I hope the server won't die too soon o.o Round about what time are you doing this nightly backup? I'll hang out elsewhere or do that really important coursework lol

Wow. I think I'm in love with my lecturer - not in that way! But he gave a really good lecture thats making me want to do neuroscience... but I really want to do criminal forensic psychology too!!! It was the prefrontal cortex and how it has these higher order functions. Was so fascinating... I'm worried I'm gonna start seeing people as if they're robots - like almost everything you do, every decision etc is basically neurons firing in your brain... My coursework is also on this thing where you can predict if people are changing their attitudes or dealing with conflict by the activation of some area in your brain (anterior cingulate cortex)

wow... I wrote alot of geeky stuff :eek:

19. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

lol.....geek.

I had my programming professor telephone me this morning. I pretended I was someone else. Probably wondering why I haven't turned in an assignment. To do work in his class I need to get visual installed, but to do that i need to hook up cd-rom. Every time I try to hook up my ide to my hard-drive and cd-rom, my computer wont boot up. Seems like it will only boot up with my primary HD hooked up, nothing else. I am freaking. :eek: Maybe I should just download visual from pirate bay. who knows.

Seriously, WTF is this thing---->:wcc:

20. Mei Member

wow I have skived and also not done homework so many times in my A-levels period and not once has anyone called me up and nor have I pretended to be someone else!! lol they call my little sister up when she doesn't do work or isnt in... the only conclusion I can come up with is that teachers think I'm an angel. LOL. Hey, if work needs to be done and theres no way you can get visual (whatever that is) on your pc, I would go for the download option. My word is dl but it's all in chinese and I don't understand it well enough to do much on it... Well all I need it for is to type essays though.

Its nice your teachers care about you enough to call you. Teachers in uk can't care less - they just moan about how they don't get paid enough! and one teacher was a dick to my sis, he looked at her coursework, predicted her an A/B and told her its fine to submit. So she makes a few minor changes to try to get a concrete A and when HE marks it, gives her a C. Makes no sense.

I think thats a companion cube from the game portal. I think so anyway, someone told me a few months back when I first saw it but I can't remember much or who told me lol. :wcc::lovewcc::lovewcc::wcc::wcc::wcc::wcc: