Count Down From 5000

Discussion in 'FaceWAN Random Discussion Room' started by o-m-f-g, Dec 6, 2008.

1. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

Yes the music club is still alive and well, please visit, and remember if you would like to be a member please post some songs. Music is an awesome thing and keeps the world spinning, so share what keeps your world spinning:D

here's link.
    https://eevee.facewan.com/forums/group.php?groupid=51

2. FireEagle New Member

Hi Guys Im New Here

3. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

Welcome there:)

4. Mei Member

2nd yr Psychology uni student

Welcome!!!

Ack I'm procrastinating again... don't want to start essay :(

Got a networking event tonight, 'mingle' with some successful graduates and 'make contacts'. gonna put on some girly charm and see if I can get some useful numbers down... getting a job after uni will be so hard so everylittle bit helps!

5. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator

Woke up at 10AM thanks to my trusty "Party Hard" alarm, and I'm bored as hell. I hate having to "mingle" with people at events if I don't know anyone.

6. m0cha_man Member

cashier at pools

im 13 and i made my own wire turret without a tutorial bitaacchhh

7. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

OMG, I was supposed to start school 2 days ago, and haven't even showed up for class yet. ughhh. Had to talk to my school coach yesterday, and he let me know that I had gotten excellent grades last term, said he was impressed by the way I raised my English class grade from a low "C" to a high "B". I was also told by the guy who recruited me that I was best student he recruited last year. Just the boost I needed, cuz I was considering dropping out. But now the pressure of doing good has got me scared to go to school.:( Wish I failed last term.

8. Mei Member

What is a party hard alarm?

Mingling is horrible and awkward... although I think I did fine today. The worst part is trying to leave a conversation. Plus one of my mates started a conversation then ditched me with this nursing assistant... and I was like 'erm. I don't even want to do nursing'. LOL

Shamwow, have some confidence! You are doing so well at school so don't skive. plus the pressure means you will work hard and it will stop you from slacking. BTW congrats on the improvement on your english! Your brother is so funny drunk... haha

9. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

I dont think he's drunk lol:)

10. Mei Member

lol! Is this one of those jokes people tend to play on me, where they tell me they are drunk and acts it just to see if I'm gullible enough to believe it?? o.o I'm gullible lol

Reading a book written 50 years ago, on cognitive dissonance. not fun. The essay on it don't sound fun neither :(

11. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator

My alarm wakes me up by playing the song "Party Hard" by Andrew WK, and it plays over and over until I wake up.

12. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

lol sounds like a fun song to get up. As a kid I hated spending the night over at best friends house cuz he would not wake up for alarm clocks. But he would set them and he would get super pissed if you turned it off. Seriously after listening to really loud statical alarm clock music for an hour, I would just leave.:)

Oh and Mei when I say he wasn't drunk, doesn't mean he wasn't fucked up :D
    I had gotten so..."shibby-da-planked" last night I don't remember writing any of these post...:eek:

13. Mei Member

Alarm clocks wake me so easily, anyone in the house who doesn't wake up to their alarm straight away drives me mad... My sister used to have hers going off for ages and on days where I want to sleep in (late sleeper lol) I would hear hers blasting for ages and in the end I would go in and turn it off. If she gets in late for school, well eff that brat.

LOL you two are a mess! In a good way lol. I just remember it being 3.30am, me being extremely sleepy and your brother throwing zappa at me and some odd words... it was funny though, and Zappa was funny too so I didn't mind.

14. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
  15. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

lol I killed the thread with !~!HOBo WITH A SHOTGUN!~!:eek:

ah had a good run

16. Mei Member

lol I had a dream (that felt like it was real) that I turned on the telly and saw zappa and freddy mercury. WTF. I don't get why.

I saw that video over summer, theres lots of trailers like that, I thik it was for some competition? There was one quite funny one... I will look it up later.

GOD. I've said it before but I'm gonna have to say ti again. MY HOUSEMATE IS A B****!!! Everytime I imagine her whiny voice, I just want to.... lets stop that train of thought - need to manage my anger

17. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item

lol wow what a dream. I had this dream last night that I was trying to get from the barn to the house, but those lizards that stand up and chase after you were chasing me, then I was out in the ocean surrounded by sharks......zombie sharks. weird. could be because I played zombie mod for a couple of hours before bed.

lol First time I ever saw that movie preview was the day I posted it, lol still so funny.

Your housemate might be a whiny b**** but, I live with my mom and her stoopid husband. My mom is a whiny bitch, and my stepfather is a drunk ignorant wannabee cowboy hick. I haven' spoke more than a hundred words to the guy this year. He is just so dumb. He stole my bong, then accused me of stealing it back. Then he told my mother he would leave her unless I produced the bong. He found it later where he hid it when he was drunk. That kind of shit happens all the time. Fuck that guy. shit i wrote a lot.

18. Mei Member

lol zombie sharks. sounds cool! What is zombie mod?

Wow your mum's husband sounds like a right ass. I bet when he threatened to leave your mother, you were hoping he was going to leave. Glad I don't live with a drunken thief. But seriously, this girl is so annoying. She makes a mess everywhere, has the screwed up logic of a 5 year old, TALKS NON STOP - she will start a conversation even when its something thats not common ground and completely unrelated to you (like she once started on her rugby social and this and that friend) and its just her talking. Its like so one-sided, how can she not get bored with herself??? Shes just a mess, no wonder she tells me her parents can't stand her. Which is sad, but if anyone lived with her for more than an hour, they can see why.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
  19. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    lmfao at black mantis prevue. with !RAZORBLADE RITA! lol

yeah I hate that guy, Dr. Pro and him wont even look at each other, my step dad is scared of Dr. Pro, Cuz my bro owes him a beating. My step dad beat the shit out of him when he was a preteen when he was drunk, and now the guy lives in fear because my brother has rage towards him and is looking for revenge. lol, whenever my brother leaves the barn to go to work the guy likes to start shit with me cuz he knows I'm a pacifist. its funny though, he will call me dumb and ignorant and I just laugh at him because he does the stupidest shit around here. The problem is that his kids are total fuckups, like they are in jail and have kids(that they don't care for) and shit like that. So he tries to pin me and my bro as fuckups so his kids don't look so bad. It sux though cuz my mom falls for it. my mom used to be smart, oh well, cant help stupid people:)

Never played ZombieMod? its pretty fun they are tons of Zmod servers on css. you start as a human with the t's and ct's working together, then you barricade yourself in rooms, or try to get to spots that are hard to reach on map. then a ct or t will become a zombie. They get a ton of health and They can run real fast or become invisible etc. and if they knife you, you are a zombie as well. its pretty fun you try to survive for 5 minutes and it gets pretty intense. we are going to play later when my bro gets home I think, if you wanna play message him and we will give you server info.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  20. Mei Member

Having a good look at the numbers, even after your edit, I think you still got the number wrong :p

Yeah, lol. Theres lots of that stuff on youtube.

Whoa, maybe Dr pro can take revenge on him and scare him out of your house? your step dad is an ass. Violent drunks are the worse. You can probably get him done for domestic abuse. Your mum's probably blinded cos she obviously loves something about him, which is a shame. Wow, thats totally unfair of him to make you and your bro look bad just because he did a shit-ass job of raising his children.

I tried a zombie server this morning (I didn't want to message your bro, I think he might have been sleeping?) and it's quite fun. Different to gungame and quite a refreshing change. Went on a few servers and some are quite rubbish - don't like unlimited ammo as that makes it quite easy. Barricading was quite funny....