Bot.au Unban

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by DualWolf99, Jul 23, 2016.

1. DualWolf99 New Member

Username: Bot.au
    SteamID: STEAM_1:0:83758754
    Explanation: I was telling Lonely not to kill his teammates on year3000 with the jail code and then proceeded to ask him why follow the rules if an admin can't. He stated its not a rule, but upon joining the server it says report spawn/team killers/hackers at bans.facewan.com so I continued to make my point which he didn't like very much. Like why a mute evasion gets a 3 day ban and something that's specifically stated upon entering the server have no punishment (I'm not trying to justify the mute evasion). So he stated that no one follows that rule so it's ok if he does it.

2. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

I think this should go without saying, but "Report spammers/teamkillers/hackers at https://bans.facewan.com/" doesn't really mean you can't kill your team mates that fell into JAIL.
    As soon as you fall into jail you practically doom yourself. There is no way to team kill (so I'm unsure why it even says that there) besides using a maps jail killer.
    Your mute evasion DESERVES a ban no matter whether the admin was in the wrong or not. You basically give him a better reason to ban you then.
    All your points CAN still be discussed using team chat + @ to relay your messages to admins EVEN WHEN you are gagged/muted.

You're the first to complain about team killing on the forum but I'll simply shrug it off and maybe even get it removed from the advert.
    As for your ban I'll reduce it to 1 day due to confusion. :)