Banned for trying to fix something.

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by JasonBiscuit, Aug 22, 2014.

1. JasonBiscuit New Member

Furchee banned me. First off, when I was in-game surfing around and killing people on air-arena. But when Furchee and some other people came on they rtv the map and then they rtv the next map and tried to rtv on ski. That is so annoying. I was having fun and just chilling but they came on and messed it up. Then i said "Your stupid for changing the map that you didn"t like for the past 3 maps" then he said "You're" then gagged me. I died right after. Then I had a big thing on my screen of the last person that killed me and I left to fix it. Then I came back on and ask so what were you saying because I couldn't see chat. Then gagged me again. Couple minutes later the big thing came back and left and came back and then I was banned.
    P.S: one thing I saw from Furchee when he was gagging me the second time he was in Mario and he had like half health and like 80 armor and then I saw his health all full and his armor all full. Is that allowed?
    I'm saying abusing.
    Thanks.

2. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

I expected you to come here and bull shit. And that's EXACTLY what you're doing.

So first off, I banned you for avoiding my gag TWICE.
    Here's the console log.
    Code:
    ? Furchee : Fucking unbelievable
    ? Furchee : This horse shit ?
    ? Furchee : rtv
    *DEAD* cacheMonet : rock my ass
    ? Furchee : rtv
    Ashgal71 : rtv
    ?JasonBiscuit™? : STOP ROCKING GOD
    ? Furchee : This map is for idiots
    ? Furchee : That cant surf two ramps
    ?JasonBiscuit™? : YOUR AN IDIOT THAT KEEPS ON ROCKING
    ? Furchee : You're*
    ? Furchee : Need I say more ?
    ?JasonBiscuit™? : Yes
    ?JasonBiscuit™? : a dumbass
    ^ [[[Gagged for this]]]
    BEn connected.
    *DEAD* Ashgal71 : whos the admin?
    pope connected.
    ranja danja connected.
    ?JasonBiscuit™? DISCONNECTED.
    ?JasonBiscuit™? connected.
    *DEAD* BEn : wot
    *DEAD* ?JasonBiscuit™? : so what you saying?
    0:  Reinitialized 4 predictable entities
    ? Furchee : Avoiding a gag are we ?
    [[[Gagged again after leaving to avoid it.]]]
    ?JasonBiscuit™? DISCONNECTED.
    ?JasonBiscuit™? connected.
    [[Banned for avoiding the second time.]]]

Your argument about me apparently setting my HP and Armor to full when
    in the mario room isn't true at all and I feel the only reason you're saying it is to SOMEHOW not look like an ass when you know you're in the wrong.
    The ban is only for a hour and it's sticking to that.

I HIGHLY doubt you left due to the "killer bug".
    Oh and here's something for you, if you use team chat + @ you can talk to administrators even when gagged.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  3. JasonBiscuit New Member

im guessing you haven't read my post. Like I said I left because there was a big thing in front of my screen that tells you who killed you. Its a glitch on the server and they can't do anything about it. I'm guessing you don't know the glitch, where you get killed and sometimes you get that stuck on your screen. But for me the first time I left that was that and my screen was black so I can't do anything. When I came back on I asked *DEAD* ?JasonBiscuit™? : so what you saying? which I thought you said something then said avoiding gag and I couldn't type because you gag me to fast and didn't care after. But after that happen it popped up again and I left and joined and get banned right after.
    SO I WASN'T AVOIDING YOUR GAG.
    And with the HP and Armor full I was texting on my phone and saw the bottom of the screen and saw the armor went up from 80 to 100 in mario room so idk.

4. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    First off, even if you reconnected to fix the death notice bug/glitch thing I still think that calling someone a dumbass when you can't even type properly a bit rude.
    Don't get the wrong idea, no one here likes to be an internet cry baby who get's offended by every word.
    Problem is that, rtv is something anyone can do and if you decide to name call people just because they want to switch a few maps then I'd say you deserve the hour ban you got, besides it's only an hour.
    I'm sure you've played the game enough to understand that you can repurchase damaged armor right?
    In conclusion, you brought this upon yourself by getting angry/upset about something so minor.
    My 2 cents.