wtf

Discussion in 'FaceWAN Random Discussion Room' started by ShamWOW!!!, Sep 2, 2009.

1. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    am I doing up at four in the morning.?.?.?.? Watching LOTR ROTK:D:D:D:D

2. Mei Member

2nd yr Psychology uni student
    What is wrong with you?!?! Sure, its an epic film... but not at 4AM!!!!!! LOL

3. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    ugh it was the extended version:)

4. Mei Member

I don't know the extended version... I just saw the one at the cinema... and the ending took an hour -if I had to sit down for an extended one... I'll probably die! and some of my frds want to do a LotR marathon >.<

5. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    yeah they added another hour t0o the movie.......but it was important stuff they took out, so it was kinda worth it. If your going to do a LOTR marathon I would suggest doing mushrooms at the same time.:)

6. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    staying up late is becoming fun....maybe ill be a night owl.

7. Mei Member

an extra hour??? maybe I will watch it one day... I'll have to get myself semi pissed to want to rewatch that long ass film!! Do mushrooms?!? as in the drugs? Me haven't touched them before >.< Is it fun?

yeah staying up is nicer than waking up early in my opinion... I have trouble sleeping early cos I just don't get sleepy... but by 4-5am, I force myself to sleep!

8. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    I've been staying up recently, and it's caught up to me. I really need to sleep at a normal time considering my classes start next week!

9. Mei Member

That would be a good idea!!! I find sleeping late turns into a habit really easily... you do it for a few nights and before you know it, every night you're sleeping very late!!! I was well proud I slept an hour earlier yesterday...
    Well, knowing your classes are earlier would be good motivation to sleep earlier...
    My classes last year weren't terribly early (only one 9am) and I found myself not sleeping very early >.<

10. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    Ugh I feel crappy, I went to bed at like 8 this morning and has to get up at noon...damnit, oh yeah the only reason I mention Shrooms is because the first time I did them, I watched Lotr Fellowship three times in a row. I couldn't pay attention to the tv because the wall behind it was changing colors. :eek: Shrooms are scary cuz they keep you high for like 9 hours, so you start wondering if it's permanent :D

11. Mei Member

Whoa. You are so much more hardcore than me when it comes to sleeping late. Ouch, noon? If I was you, forget bout getting up. lol
    Shrooms... just reminded me of that really crappy horror movie with the 'talking' cow... wow, three times in a row? Must have been a crazy night! Maybe I won't have shrooms when I watch lotr - I'm not sure whats worst, watching it that many times or having to put up with colour changing walls for nine hours!! They sound so terrifying! Have you ever tried playing something like css when on shrooms?!?!

12. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

I have a similar effect with Ambien, it makes me trip out the same. Playing Garry's Mod is fun as hell when I'm tripping, my monitor seems almost like it's melting!

13. Mei Member

:eek: but I thought they were sleeping pills!! Aren't they meant to make you sleepy rather than trippy? lol! You guys play with some funny things!!

14. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

They are, it's just a side effect of the medicine. It sure as hell does the job though, I'm out within 40 min of taking it.

15. Mei Member

wow, some kind of funky side effect! Maybe I should use something like that to force myself to sleep early... Do you slowly fall asleep or do you drop dead kind of fall asleep??

16. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

It makes you really really tired after 40min or so, enough so that if you lay down, your likely to fall asleep.

17. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    lmfao ambien turns you into a zombie....my father used to take ambien, then he would come into the restaurant I worked at like at 3 in the morning and eat something, say a bunch of weird shit, and then pass out sitting at the bar. lol sometimes it was embarassing, but most times it would be funny as hell. there have been reports in the news about people driving while on ambien, apparently its the same effects as someone who is sleep walking:)

I have played css while on shrooms, it is indescribable.....I had a big baggie full of very toxic shrooms(when you take shrooms you are actually poisoning yourself btw) I had that bag for like 3 months, ended up having to give them away, they were too creepy....evil shrooms. last time me and dr.pro did shrooms we watched that kurt russel movie "escape from new york" funniest shit ever:D

18. Mei Member

that must have been hilarious! Then you would have to take your dad home!! People must have thought your dad passed out from drinking rather than sleeping pills! Driving on ambien don't sound safe :eek:

Big bag of bad shrooms? omg don't sound too good! Its probably a good thing you gave them away... poisoning yourself is bad!

19. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    What can I say, I love poisoning myself. I can't believe I know how to spell poisoning.:)