Well its been a while but it happened

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by l'm New At This, Apr 27, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. l'm New At This New Member

Well Urgon permabanned me, after being on the server for late night. And yes i was technically avoiding a ban but it was to see what was going on on the server, and so why do you think that i go to the forums? well its because i like this server i could have just go on a different server, but i liked the community well most of it but i really don't want to be banned. so can i get an unbanned?

2. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Your grammar is atrocious and every line pains me but I suppose I shouldn't expect better given your apparent age. <This line isn't needed, but I like to speak my mind.
    Uragan banned you for the exact reasons stated. Your ban list was quite lengthy and all you needed was a little bit of a shove to get a permanent.
    Had you truly cared to be part of the server/community you wouldn't be here asking for a ban removal from that same place.
    I'll let Uragan deal with this since his ban is his decision. Not rooting for you either.

3. l'm New At This New Member

4. Bflatmusic Member

Video Producer & Web Developer
    I have no decision in this but I need to shake off some of my salt about this situation. Were you or were you not aware of the consequences of coming on with an alt account? You have seen me ban people for evading their bans so I am a bit dumbfounded that you would expect different treatment. If you liked the community so much, I would think you would try to improve it, not increase the amount of salt and fungus growing in the cracks between the sink and wall. I did find your response funny when you said, "so can i get an unbanned?". If this community meant so much to you, I would think you would put actual time and effort into your responses. You did not even get Uragan's name correct. Time and effort would do you wonders in all of your posts. I took a look back at your reasons for being banned. The one thing that I see that could hold any water at all (I still don't think it will help) is that all of your bans are for different reasons. I am not sure if this is just due to the reasons Furchee picked or if you learned not to break those rules again. Either way, you were a regular and should have known better.

5. Uragan Veteran Stalker

Why did you think this was a good idea?

6. cheenis FaceWAN Premium Full

Verified WinRAR License Owner
    I had warned you about playing on your alt already, I don't know why you completely disregarded what I said but this is the result. Säg inte att jag inte varnade dig

7. Dirty_Sanchez New Member

Im New At This, I have no say whether you get unbanned but, since you made stupid mistakes, those mistakes have repercussions. those repercussions happen to be many bans leading to a permanent ban. Avoiding a ban is against the rules for obvious reasons. So therefore you should be permanently banned and i side with Uragan. And also as furchee stated, if you like this server so much, then why break the rules?

8. Uragan Veteran Stalker

No point in keeping this thread open anymore. There hasn't been any actual activity from the person requesting an unban for a week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.