Unfair things going on the servers...

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Servers' started by Minex™, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minex™ New Member

Hello,
    I was playing normal surf on the server and I am constating that staff is doing unfair things and favoritism. So I came on the server and I decided to play music, because everybody were doing it and I thought that you could do it. The admins were here and kicked me for playing the clips. I understand my errors. Here is the point : after my kick, there was a guy that began being rasict. He was talking, and none of the admins are even thinking about warning him for rasicm : they laugh and enjoy the bad thing. Admin cheenis was here and he was the guy that kicked me. He did not even care about kicking the rasict guy. After that, other people began and talked about random rasict things. So my point here, is to say that staff members are being unfair with some players like me and being really fair, and immature when it comes to someone being a rasict.
    Before I finish, the player "Bench" is not stopping spamming "I will reporty" everytime I come play normally.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this
    -Minex

2. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

First of all, lets get some things straight here.

Racism is ALLOWED in the server. No one cares if you say spook, nigger, jiggaboo, chink, cracker, hispandex and whatever the fuck else.
    Do not get this mixed with personal attacks. If you are the one being attacked with racial slurs and you're upset, then it matters. Otherwise move the fuck on or leave the server.
    This is clearly stated in the rules as well. Please do some research on this.

Spamming the microphone with either stupid shit, loud shit or music is NOT permitted. I don't care who the fuck you are. If it bothers someone, you STOP.
    I understand cheenis and bench love doing this stupid shit and cheenis loves to favorite his buddies but I have already told him to tone it the fuck down.

I'd also like to point out that if Bench does harass you like you've stated with "I will reporty" on a constant basis please screen shot this for me and send it to me in a private message and he will be dealt with.

Thank you for reporting this. To avoid further discomfort and stupid posts, I will lock this thread.
    IF you have anything else to add don't hesitate to write me in a private message.

Oh and please, for the love of god, learn how to spell racist/racism before you attempt using the word.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.