Unban me!!!

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by ultimate_mo, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ultimate_mo New Member

My steamid is STEAM_0:0:18710832

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
  2. ultimate_mo New Member

Hey, I played on facewan rp server there was a girl named Moon bunny who had a way to noclip admin option so I could use it but I accidentally press the wrong button so I fly with noclip. since I was banned by flaron for no reason? He said I cheated. I can say I did not cheat on any servers! please unban me!

3. [FaceWAN] Flareon Teh Flamer

Full time Flamer
    i didn't say you cheated i only tell you NOT to take advantage from cheats being on. You are NOT supposed to fly on the RP server UNLESS you're an admin. and the same goes for god mode (buddah). but i take its the first time you'v been told that.

-unbanned

4. Ownage Administrator

If a admin turns cheats on and someone goes no clip then it is the admins fault. How bout the admins stop turning cheats on.

5. MoonBunny Member

EATING NUB MUFFINS?
    I stil think if we split second turn it on of and some one. right away does buddah mode../ godmode.. than its most likely he get kicked or slayed.

+ ownage..

How about making the skin tool for gmow vehicles able to use without sv_cheats on.. that would make it alot easier.
    + removing the risk of people noclipping fast or buddha.

I just say if i see some one abuse the situation and going into noclip when i had sv_cheats on for a split seccond ill take action towards him/her, Since i said allot of times people should stop doing it.

+ultimate u knew u should not do it and stil u did... so YOU KNEW what was gonna come towards u...

Have a nice day :).

MoonBunny <3

6. Mr.Wolf Member

Well,

It's not really the players fault.. The admin turned on sv_cheats 1, therefore the player used noclip. Now, since you are the one that actualy gave him the chance to use it, you should be responsible. It's like sombody having a hotdog stand, 16 people that are hungry and homeless and have no money, and you the hotdog stand owner, walks away leaving it open for people to use and eat. What do you think those 16 people are going to do? There starving, and the boss is not there, so they go and take the hotdogs. Same situation. So the whole thing about this is, its not the players fault.

7. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    lol interesting analogy

8. MoonBunny Member

EATING NUB MUFFINS?
    It was on for a split second its realy ON OFF.. since i got it binded he abused it and if i see him do it again i ban him just like evil did...

i warned them to NOT DO IT.. + i used it to help them even to make a volvo look like a cop car and if they think they can just abuse it this way than they have to suffer the consequences.

and yes maybe than its my fault that i did sv_cheats 1..

But he knew he should not do noclip in the mean time.

MoonBunny.

9. [FaceWAN] Flareon Teh Flamer

Full time Flamer
    point is. people knows sv_cheats arn't supposed to be on. STILL they everytime use noclip/buddah they know they'll get kicked. and STILL they complain that its not a valid reason for me to kick them.

i mean if they think its okay to noclip and buddah when cheats are on for 2.5 seconds then we'd just aswell ban them. because then its just a matter from time before they try other more devastating commands everyfucking chance they get.

and yeah if changing skin on cars didn't require cheats on. then we'd not even put it on either.. but as it is , changing skin on cars is just about the only thing to make one day on gmod differ from another.. ofc i could color every prop blue but thats only a neat trick for age below 10.

stacking for admins only would be nice. then atleast you'd be able to make some sweet things.. yeah and maybe some VMF without all the npc... just like.. only with doors/lights/fireworks... effect props would be cool for admins too.. probably not going to happen but you're allowed to have dreams right?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  10. Mr.Wolf Member

Flareon, I woulden't ban but.. Kick them if they use it. That will completly get rid of the effect they used, it being buddha or noclip.

11. Mr.Wolf Member

I think I proved my point, though.

12. Mr.Wolf Member

Sadly Flareon, thats the way it's going to be if you ever turn on cheats, so you must expect it.

13. Ownage Administrator

Ok this is the final word on this. If a admin turns on sv_cheats and a person goes no clip that person will not be banned. If person is no clip then you can do 1 of 2 things. You can slay or kick, DO NOT BAN. Making a car a different color is not a big deal. If this continues to be a problem then I will have RCON striped from all admin involved and you will not be able to use cheats. You can not turn it on and expect someone not to go no_clip. Everyone in gmod has no_clip binded. So this is the last word on it...DO NOT TURN SV_CHEATS ON FOR ANY REASON.....We are not going to lose players just because you want to make your car blue...:mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.