Surf Server: Another Bout of Admin Issues...

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Source Servers' started by Visiiri, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Visiiri New Member

Hello! It has been almost exactly a year since I posted the last thread; I thought it was rather amusing and wish that this event could have waited nine days to allow a year to pass and me to enjoy it even more! But... it wouldn't then be honestly worth it.

Firstly, I would like to apologize if this is in the wrong place or if a thread is not the correct course of action- sincerely. I do not spend much time on this forum, though I've been playing on the surf server for well over a year. I think that's a quite wonderful track record, honestly, as there are few other communities (If the surf server is one? I'm not really sure.) that will stay clean that long.

Now, allow me to cut to the chase- I do not believe that ToxicGaming is a competent administrator. I wish I had more evidence than I do to support these claims, as they are obviously pretty severe. I am going to list a few incidents, in no particular order. Hopefully you will be able to find logs in the console, as I'm not really capable of providing evidence I would consider sufficient myself.

• For one, a while ago on one of the surf_skyworld maps, I was playing against ToxicGaming and a few other guys. About three rounds after I joined the server, he and one other player on their team spawn killed or spawn shot, as in, shooting my team and myself from their spawn. In the next round one of my team mates did the same thing and was slayed for it. At that time, I didn't confront him, but at a later date on the same map I did and was simply denied with a question mark- a popular, as you will see, theme.
    • Second, more recently, I was playing on one of the surf_10x maps. Another administrator was present, whose name I only slightly remember- BoomChild666, perhaps? I think so. Something along those lines. Anyways, he started noclipping through and into things during the round and pretending he wasn't. Both I and the other administrator on the server confronted him; and he said nothing. It went as far as someone saying in the admin message thing, I assume the other administrator, 'Stop it or you will be reported.'

I actually had another one in mind, as I made four bullets when I started the bulleted list, but have been watching The Office and typing this over the span of like six episodes, and have forgotten about it.

Anyways, I'm really sorry for not being able to provide more evidence to support my claims, and I genuinely hope that, at the very least, ToxicGaming will be looked into, found guilty, and reprimanded.

2. Ownage Administrator

Your statement is thought out and put together well. Unfortunately with out any evidence to back up your statement it is to be quite honest with you, pointless. I am not going to dig through the logs and read line for line based on one complaint. My advice to you if this happens again is to simply record the events that are taking place. I would then take the appropriate coarse of action. I will have a discussion with the accused admin and get his side. Like I said though, with out evidence it is hard to prove that their is abuse.

Their is no need for further discussion on this current matter.

Happy gaming,
    Ownage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.