Surf Server: admin issues.

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Source Servers' started by Visiiri, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Visiiri New Member

I have been frequenting your surf server for quite a long time. I cannot find a better place to post this, so if it's wrong, please tell me or just move it. Anyways,

I was connecting to your server to have a pleasing time, as I usually can. I got to play a round and there was some epic lag. My response, as always was "Woah, nice lag there." (I got knifed from 30 in-game feet, quite understandable) After that, Renard Shadowscale and his friend, Dvsilverwing {FOX}, start insulting me. "You're the one lagging, dumbass" "Dillweed" At that point, I'm thinking that they're just jackasses, whatever. After about two rounds, I mention that I do not like the map and that I couldn't find guns. Renard Shadowscale responds with a direct insult that says that I cannot surf. Okay, so he's REALLY a jackass, whatever. After that, Dvsilverwing {FOX} starts bitching about my score and calls me a 'fucking idiot'. Sure, I'm used to that. Then he spawn kills me. I say "Oh, now you're spawn killing" then get banned for "Ignoring Admins"

Not only was I NEVER told to do/not do something, but I wasn't breaking rules or insulting anyone.

I would appreciate being both unbanned and having the admin in this situation (I don't know what one it was, I'm thinking it was Renard Shadowscale. How could I know with no warning?) having his abused powers revoked.

I can tell you that I played with Razzberry, Seif, and Yes, and I'm sure that any of them would agree as a character witness :)

2. Mr.Wolf Member

Hmm, I will look into this. You will be unbanned if you didin't do anything but it may take a bit.

3. Ownage Administrator

You are not banned anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.