Sooo, Its good to see you all again

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by Paradox 2, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paradox 2 New Member

i was banned again by scott, this time for saying "buy me admin, its only $10" Im not even sure what to think

2. Scott New Member

First, You didnt just say that. You said And I quote "lemme by admin like scott did and mute/ban everyone"
    Second, you started the shit you started last time and you were warned and banned for so you got another ban.
    I will shorten the ban to a week.

Furchee likes this.
  3. Liezan Member

My god, its like fuckin pathetic the both of you. Who fucking cares what Paradox says, let him look like the fool instead of you dropping the hammer and everyone starts hatin on you, or FUCKING RECORD SOMETHING FOR EVIDENCE FFS... you ban him every other day for the stupidest shit, your 13 YOU SHOULD FUCKING HAVE ADMIN IN THE FIRST PLACE. Scott, honestly you are pathetic, power hungry, young, child with no patience and thinks hes god untill some says you arnt... Fuck you said straight up " I will never ban brenzan because i dont have the balls" and you say that every second of the fuckin day.... i say your admin should run out an you should no longer be able to purchase it, you arnt ready for it, you never were and all you do is abuse... Thats my 2 cents... P.S. im Brenzan

4. *sNAFU Member

!ban @all

Paradox 2 likes this.
  5. Uragan Veteran Stalker

All disrespect bans are being unbanned. I specifically stated that only super mods or people with the permission of a super mod will be allowed to ban for that reason. If you feel like someone is harassing you in the server, record it and report it, don't start a giant argument in the server. If you feel like an admin is abusing his/her powers, record it and report it, in this case, you should also not start a giant argument in the server.

If shit doesn't change soon, admins and players who are responsible for starting shit all the time will be permanently banned by me. The surf server is simply not the place for your petty arguments or flame wars.

Thread Locked.

Furchee and nafrayu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.