Should actual NSFW images be banned from sprays?

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Source Servers' started by Uragan, Jun 16, 2013.

?

Should actual NSFW images be banned from sprays?

Poll closed Jun 23, 2013.
  1. Yes

37.5%
  2. No

50.0%
  3. Don't Care(Votes will automatically be applied to the majority)

12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uragan Veteran Stalker

Before people who draw shit like dicks and other genitals on animals start complaining, no, I do not give a single fuck about drawn shit. My problem is when people have sprays of people exposing their dicks, have shock images, or even gore. I think it's safe to say that nobody really wants to see that shit.

I personally am not sensitive to this stuff but some others are and I'd rather have it not allowed. While I already think this would fall under using common sense, I'd rather get the community's input on this.

So, what do you think?

2. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

I personally don't give a shit.
    I mean sure, I dislike the occasional image of something like a screen shot from 1man1jar; but it's easy for me to overlook and move on.

If someone see's the need to gross themselves out to gross others out, I'm fine with it. I obviously love displaying animals with dicks/vaginas on them and I feel that if I'm allowed to, others should be allowed to show their horrible stuff too. x3

3. Uragan Veteran Stalker

Well like I said at the top, I don't really give a shit about drawn stuff. That really doesn't matter but I think it's common courtesy that you shouldn't have a spray of someone sucking a dick. I would rather not have our surf server become worse than some of the fucking 4chan boards.

4. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

I should create a plugin that removes a players spray and keeps them blocked from spraying it again until they rejoin...
    That would be nice.

5. Blueninja1800 Member

Part-time job at cinima
    Doesn't source mod have a plugin like that. I don't know what the servers are running but I'm pretty sure source mod has a plug in where you can remove players sprays and block them from spraying again

6. Uragan Veteran Stalker

Hope you realize that this thread is two months old. Try not to bump anymore threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.