Server Rules

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Servers' started by Elixir ツ, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Elixir ツ New Member

So I've searched on the forums a little, and i haven't really found a place for rules. If there is one, can someone link me to it? Thanks

2. cheenis FaceWAN Premium Full

Verified WinRAR License Owner
    Its true, there should be some sort of !motd on the server that displays a list of the server rules.

3. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Rules used to be listed in >this< thread.
    However since the pastebin link is apparently dead, >here's< some admin guidelines followed by most of the "touchy" player rules.

Rules CAN be re-written and probably will be. I'll yell at Uragan to write em back up.

4. Uragan Veteran Stalker

The server rules are pretty much same as the CSS surf servers which can be found here. I'll probably put some time into rewriting the rules for CSGO, but the basic shit is this:

Don't camp for longer than 15 seconds. Do not camp at a teleporter for more than five seconds(need to revise this to figure out something for molotovs).
    Do not spawn kill, shoot from spawn, or kill on the very first ramp in the first ten seconds.
    Don't be a cunt to other players.
    Use common sense, if you think something is a bad idea, you probably shouldn't do it or should ask an admin before doing it.

5. Bflatmusic Member

Video Producer & Web Developer
    For the most part, if you have to ask don't do it. The rule are not obscure and is common sense like Uragan said. Most bans are from people being defiant and ignoring admins.

6. Elixir ツ New Member

Alright. Thamks all. Server is English only right?

7. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

I would argue that it's perfectly fine to speak other languages as long as you're not being obnoxious.
    If you find another language that you don't understand as annoying, feel free to mute them client sided I suppose.

That is NOT the rule, that's my two cents on the subject and I hope that ends up turning into a rule though.

8. Bench FaceWAN Premium Basic

*cough* *cough* nothing about mic spamming *cough* *yee* i also have diabetes

9. Uragan Veteran Stalker

Rules are now posted and you can find them in the stickied thread in this section.