Reunite with FaceWAN with multi thosand dollar servers

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod 9' started by brando1304555, Apr 2, 2009.

1. brando1304555 Member

Unemployed
    Hey I just wanted to come around I am sure you all remember me [FaceWAN] Brando I use to run the gmod 9 server 2. Well I will be getting 22.000$ in the bank and I was planning to spend 10,000 on a rack of servers and get a server hosting company going with half the servers and run some of our own servers that make money by advertising and donations. We could also add this site onto it because there for it would have the better end connection on it down the road in the future once we get more and more income we can update the internet connection each time we get more profit in on a steady basis. So I was wondering if the [FaceWAN] Community would be interested in this offer. The Server data main center I don't know where it would be hosted at I may rent a building or something I am not sure yet. Anyone have any suggestions or questions?:) I hope you like and agree with the idea. This community would blossom with that much server power.

2. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    I'd believe this is if wasn't a day after April 1st (If this is an April fool's joke, your a day late and a dollar short.)