Question i guess?

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod 9' started by Calgon, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Calgon New Member

So, you probably don't know me, but if you do, that is great that you can remember.

I am known as Calgon around this kind of places. I am a VERY old gmod 9 player, i used to play on your servers for long days and gmod 9 24/7. I also had my own server, "Calgon's FunCraft Server" I was still a kid back then...and it brings me so many good memories, i remembe playing on the RP server with people, that i still know to this day, and some that i don't. Also the cool thing is that FaceWAN and my server were basically the only ones full almost all day, which made me really happy seeing both of the servers i enjoyed to be on have activity :).

The sad thing is that...now, i never find anyone there. Apparently the Internet tab no longer finds any server for me "There are no internet games listed on the master server that pass your filter settings", i do have FaceWAN servers in my history yet, somehow.

So i'm thinking about creating a server again and start playing on FaceWAN, and becoming a GMOD 9 active user again, anyone's with me?

Thank you =).

Quick EDIT:

Look at what i found haha https://pt-link-funcraft-downloads.weebly.com/downloads.html

Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
  2. Uragan Veteran Stalker

I can't imagine you'll have much luck getting people on GMod9. A lot of people moved onto the paid GMod or they just stopped playing GMod in general.

3. Calgon New Member

Well, me and my friend(one that i met in those times) are actually playing Scary maps on my server, so if anyone feels the need to join just say it.

Hopefully there's still some people who play it.