PLZ UNBAN ME I DONT HACK

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by l'm New At This, Feb 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. l'm New At This New Member

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:147015767
    STEAM NAME: l'm New At This
    REASON FOR BAN:HACKING

So today i was on the FaceWan server and was in Late Night With Cheenis And was doing really bad the first game of comp on the facewan comp server with a selected group and then i started to get warmed up(my main account is MG2). furchee start to think that i am hacking and later in the game he perma bans me. I DONT HACK me other alt has a ban in CoD BO2 so think bad of me furchee but i dont hack i just did really good that game holy shit.

2. Bflatmusic Member

Video Producer & Web Developer
    Bolding everything does not make it more believable. Neither does having poor grammar and spelling. I have never seen you play that well on any server ever. You have admitted to me in the past that you have hacked before but have stopped because you are "more mature" and that you have stopped because you like the server. Furchee, Koffein, and I are either equal or greater ranks and where greatly outplayed and outaimed. All your shots and movements were near perfect. If your "Main" is MG2, why have you never come to the FaceWAN servers on that account?

3. l'm New At This New Member

I stoped using it afrter i deraked afrer update and started using it

4. cheenis FaceWAN Premium Full

Verified WinRAR License Owner
    In his defense, he has always has played like this, I've have never seen him play a different way other than what you guys saw today. However that's just my perspective on the situation

5. TWiTcHy FaceWAN Premium Full

Just for the record.
    I beleive during a competitive game you said you were taking adderall [not sure if I spelled that correctly].
    Is this true?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  6. l'm New At This New Member

I do take adderall but it is medical so i dosn't help me while playing

7. Bflatmusic Member

Video Producer & Web Developer
    Did you or did you not tell me that you have

1)Hacked before
    2)You are on a team of hackers that help you script
    3) You stopped because you are more mature now and that you started to like FaceWAN servers

8. l'm New At This New Member

1.) never EVER hacked in CS GO only in CoD
    2.)I Have Been On Teams With Hackers But Never scripted
    3.)I never started in the first place And I do like FaceWan

9. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

These stats (I'm aware it's on css) is quite funny to compare to the shit you pulled off in that game, but that's pointless. I'm just leaving this here for purely laughable factors.
    https://thechurchofthedeag.gameme.com/playerinfo/135911

Everyone on our team was quite miffed at your performance and we all agreed something wasn't legit. Either you were ghosting or you were walling, whichever was the case I really do not care. Bflat told me on the spot you had a history of hacking (COD in this case I guess, haven't found any other results) and after hearing that it all made sense.
    My question (as soon as it happened) was how you knew I was behind the corner of a wall near spawn on cache. Everyone else was on the opposite side of the map but you without a second to spare peeked and shot me straight in the face.
    HOW that was possible blows my mind. You claim your rank is MG2 and yet Koff and me are both higher ranks yet you pull a 33 kill (3 kdr) game before I ban you. Everyone agreed something was fishy and the knowledge you'd hacked before was what pinned you to the ban list.

With all of that said I'd like to hear what you have to say about that kill of yours because I'm dying to hear it.

10. Uragan Veteran Stalker

I don't see how this is even relevant to anything in this thread or even to CSGO. Nobody cares if you're taking Adderall or any other drug on a community server. On top of that, I don't think there is any scientific proof that suggests that Adderall would have an effect on a CSGO player. As far as I know, this whole bullshit with Adderall in eSports just came from ESL being dumb which isn't much of a surprise.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I am going to be unbanning because there is no proof of hacks being used in the match. I don't think it's fair to have a player banned on suspicion alone. If anyone does actually have proof that hacks were used during this game, please PM me or Furchee. To avoid issues like this in the future, I am going to see if I can set some moderated events up at some point.

Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.