Perm ban ?!?!?!?!? wtf

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by Troy, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troy New Member

I was recently told by Furchee 3 days ago that my ban was shortened and i also told him that I left the group Scott™. I joined back just to create a message on the comments page telling everyone that I was banned and I was leaving. I guess i forgot to leave again. So anyways when I tried to join back on the server today supposing my ban was done (only 3 days), it said i was still banned. So I went on the ban list and it turns out I was perm banned for this stupid reason.

2. Uragan Veteran Stalker

Except you didn't leave a comment on the group saying that you were leaving and if you were actually leaving the group, people would have gotten the message that you left if you had just left the fucking group. I'm fairly confident you didn't "forget" to leave the group, you just joined right back in as soon as Furchee reduced your ban thinking that nobody would look.

Hell, the fact that you were in a group dedicated to harassing one player is already enough reason for me to tell you to fuck off right now regardless of whether one admin thought it was okay to unban you or not.

So uhh, fuck off.

3. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Sorry bud, you told me you'd leave the group.
    There was no reason to go back into the group.

Code:
    Troy (4:53:03 AM): I will leave the Scott group and stop talking to him completely and try not to abuse other players
    Troy (4:53:21 AM): I have left the group
    ℠ Furchee (4:53:22 AM): I feel like you're bull shitting through your teeth, but I like you.
    ℠ Furchee (4:53:30 AM): It's fine.
    ℠ Furchee (4:53:35 AM): I'll shorten your ban.
    Troy (4:53:37 AM): You can check if i have on my profile
    It's all that was required for me to pitty you, but once we saw you were back in there your ban was reimplemented.
    You left a comment on the page saying "Ban down from 1 month to 3 days" as seen here. Nowhere there do I see "I'm leaving the group, I don't want a ban" or "I wanted nothing to do with this, I like Facewan".
    Of course those are EXAMPLES of something you would say if you really wanted to stick around. There was no reason to join & write that comment. None of them in there probably gave a shit, even if it was just you bragging.

Also, "So I went on the ban list and it turns out I was perm banned for this stupid reason."
    If the reason is stupid, its an even better reason to keep you banned. Stop digging yourself a deeper grave.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.