New Server (BrainBread)

Discussion in 'News/Updates' started by Chicken132, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Chicken132 Extreme Meglomanic Staff Member

We will soon be adding a new server to the FaceWAN community, it is located off my connection, it should be relatively lag free.

The server will be running AMXmodX, with mysql controlling all aspects of it's setup, this is also what we are planning on doing and in the process of constructing for our famous FaceWAN Garry's mod 9 servers.

The server should be up for player joins by tomorrow morning for player joining.

If you have admin on the Garry's mod server you will have it on the BrainBread server.

Be Forwarned though any actions such as banning players will be strictly frowned upon, the players that play BB are usually well behaved, and don't usually need such an action taken upon them.

There are all of 9 BB servers around so it will stick out.

chicken132.facewan.com:27015 will be the address, the ip doesn't change often but it is dynamic. (Hasn't changed in over 6 months)

The game is called brainbread version 1.2 you can get it from the top few links:

https://www.google.com/search?q=bra...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

A little about the game, it is based off the hl1 engine, zombie massacre, with a mission behind it, we are going to be working on editing certain things for it. I know the language that amxx uses as well as lua, so in the next few weeks the servers will be going through some changes.

To all of you building things in gmod9 when the server is reset, I apologize to you, but progress can't be made unless it is reset to incorporate bug fixes, new features aren't always stable, but it will be running new things, new SWEPs, a Global database for bans, and admin that will sync with all our servers, as well as our website.

This has been quite a bit of an update, we have quite a few things on our plate coming up and already being digested.

2. brando1304555 Member

Unemployed
    sweet

im getting it now gonna play there a lot prolly if i like it.

3. o-m-f-g Dragon Supervisor

Whoohoo a Lag free gmod 9 server is like being in Heaven :D