Maybe a group event [Idea]

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Source Servers' started by Djizzle, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Djizzle New Member

Okay so i have an idea for an event to help fill the gungame and help get people to play on it.

I say sometime this week or weekend or maybe even today we get a event going on the gungame server.

We get a whole bunch of people to play on the server and we set up a temporary map cycle of peoples maps that they recommend.

My recommendation for a map is my map fy_sadr_dev_b3.

So maybe if enough people are up for it we can get an event going on the gun game server.

and maybe if people are willing we could also give away prizes to people who win.

Such as coupons for steam games.

Just something fun to get people to play.

So people should comment back with ideas so we can get a event going to help bring the gungame server back to life :D

2. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    It sounds like a good idea to me, we just need to get enough people in on the event to make it worth while. Just need to think of something that will draw people to the server.

3. Djizzle New Member

I was thinking of making prizes. Cash prizes would be nice. I'd do it if i had spare money haha. All I have is coupons for steam.