Manther (Unban request)

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by sir rob40, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sir rob40 New Member

Hello,

I was just wondering why I'm perma banned...

I understand my lil' sister pissed some people off by playing music and got us a 1 week ban. But why has it been changed to permanent?

Thanks,
    Manther

2. Ownage Administrator

Well you or your sister i do not know which. Was in the server playing music for several maps. Was asked to stop by [FaceWAN] members and ADMIN that were playing under different names and you did not. You or her also said "I Am ADMIN and I will do what I want." Also several other players have said that you or her was wall hacking. I can not prove the wall hacks. This attitude has been a problem more then once. Also you or her has teamkilled several players and was asked to stop. Finally You or her was told to drop everything and it would be okay, Well you did not. To top it all off you are not even using a legal copy of steam or counter strike. So I will tell you what, Go get a legal copy of steam and counter strike and you can come back on the server.

3. sir rob40 New Member

I do understand that my sister was playing some music...

We never hack, I can tell you that. I don't know about the admin impersonation but I can say that if sometimes I get frustrated by kill stealers and kill them - not 100 times in a row but like once/twice.

About the legal copy of steam/counterstrike..why does it matter? >.>

4. Dr. Professor Member

"kill Stealer" ....lol

5. Ownage Administrator

Okay playing music is mic spamming. It is down right annoying. When asked and then told to stop by a admin you better. Teamkilling on purpose IS NOT ALLOWED. You will be banned everytime for it. If you are mad that someone "stole your kill" then get better. The legal copy of steam/counterstrike. Well all of us have to pay for it and pay to run the server. So you should at least be able to buy the game legit. It is only 20 bucks. I guess if you do not get it then you will not be back on the server.

6. sir rob40 New Member

While I fully agree with the first part, I don't think the legit copy shouldn't be a requirement to play on the server. All I'm asking for is a second chance.

Thanks,
    Manther

7. Ownage Administrator

I'll tell you what, because I am somewhat of a nice person. I will turn your ban back into a one week ban. When that one week is over you can come back. Now understand this, This is going to be your very last chance. Do not do anything wrong. No team killing, No mic spamming , no telling anyone that you are a admin, absolutely nothing wrong. If you do anything that you are not suppose to do you will be banned permanently and their will be no discussion about it.

8. sir rob40 New Member

You sir are a very reasonable man. :p

Many thanks!

Oh and thanks for the vacation, I've been home a lot the past few days and have relived the joys of cs_crackhouse, iceworld, $2000$ etc. :cool:

9. Dr. Professor Member

We will be in under different names... That is all

10. sir rob40 New Member

Undercover..I like it! :cool:

11. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    I would like to request Manther be banned. He/She/It came into the game shortly after one week ban was up and was relentlessly team killing me and everyone else on my team. He started doing it 10 minutes after "they" joined and I was in the lead and got tk'd personally about 5 times in a row. I was under a different name hoping to inform Dr. Pro of any hacks on server so when I revealed who I was Manther said it was Manther's cousin or something and left game. Now I feel that Manther has no excuse, even if it was Manther's cousin playing because we have told the Manther's to get diff names so they cant blame their their brother or cousin or sister or whatever. I know Dr. Pro and Ownage have spent a lot of time dealing with Manther and have told him many times that tk's are unacceptable. BTW Dr. Pro and Ownage think that is frakkin ridiculous. That is all thank you for your time

-Amazing ShamWOW!!! M.D.:mad:

12. Dr. Professor Member

yea, i was there. i am tired of wasting time with these kids who refuse to follow our rules. You tked like 15+ ppl, and why, because someone might have tked you one time? (which i did not witness) sry manther but we had a deal & you broke it the first time i seen you playing.

& the whole "this is manthers cousin" thing is bs & you know it cuz you were on forums minutes after Shamwow told you to stop.

13. Ownage Administrator

Okay well I warned you about this type of thing. Sorry but you will not be allowed back. You are permanently banned. Ban will not be lifted for any reason so do not ask. In fact this thread will be locked.

[FaceWAN]Ownage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.