Making a map, want your suggestions..

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod 9' started by Infinity39, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    I am making a RP map for the gmod 9 rp server, i'd like to know what you people want in a map and your ideas. I want this to pretty much popular as downtown and ovis city since theese are what people choose. Remember, it doesn't have to be popular for people to talk about it. It needs to be popular enough for people in "FaceWAN" to like it.

2. brando1304555 Member

Unemployed
    I would like to see a map with a variety of things to do such as go to the movies, underground secret passage ways like the underground slave tunnels back in the day. Some futuristic buildings . Gas Stations, Car sale lots, Water for boating with pre made boats and pre made routes, better roads than all the rp maps the roads are way to narrow you can never top speed through a city without hittin somethin so better turns, no glitches where the cars fall in the ground, a bowling alley would be nice, a race car track an airport with hangers and a tower all able to go inside everything, train that goes above and below ground, a music studio with working speakers with a couple switches for different songs so a studio / night club with flashing lights a bar and bitches lol, for the underground bunkers make hidden switches that make the elevator come out of the ground with no ownable door so you can't tell the door is there. A multy story car garage with rotating car holders so you can chose a car you want that day. A theme park would be nice with a few workable rides for someone to host their own theme park and the theme parks name should be FaceWANoTiC ParK Make a cool roller coaster and a few other smaller rides along with food stands with different spawnable foods like an ice cream shop name it Cold Stone Creamery there is one in real life best ice cream you will ever taste. well that should do for now this is probably gonna make your head start spinning so ask if you want more ideas. oh and make long stretches of road im sick of turning so much with crappy gmow cars they suck at turnin so the wide turns for the roads are needed for high speed police chases.