Just another killer...

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by StefanC, Dec 27, 2007.

1. StefanC New Member

"rusKA" STEAM_0:0:4548550 26:29 159 0 active

reason: massive killing.

there was another guy killing but he thought it was a dm server so when I told him its a build server and not allowed to kill he stopped and started building but ruska just ignored me and so here I am reporting him/her.

Greetings,

Stefan Coert

2. TheCurse Member

Taken care of

3. griffing2/ronald New Member

hey can i get unbanned i got banned for killin when i killed a epeon dude for killin me then i got banned i want unbanned couse we should be able to dm wit ppl who agree to do it just do not kill other ppl witch we did then he goes and tells us to stop i do so does other then he kills me and banned me:( not fair just plz help me out couse i did not want to get banned heck it is a fiar agreed fight just between 2 ppl then he goes kills me i kill him back i get banned

4. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    Well first of all, I have no idea who you were in the game, nor what your steamid is, so if you can post your name in game at the time and steamid, I can understand what happened and most likely unban you with a warning, since it's a first offence. No killing is allowed in the server, as it turns into stupid little fights of who killed who.