It's been awhile

Discussion in 'FaceWAN Random Discussion Room' started by Liezan, May 5, 2014.

1. Liezan Member

its been a long time since ive played CSS or talked to any of you guys, after my departure ( Banned ) the forums have practically been dead, whats the deal? i miss all the drama that went on in this forum!

2. Uragan Veteran Stalker

Well, exams are starting for a lot of people. CSS is pretty much dying since GO is getting more popular. I'm personally busy with shit in real life and I don't really care much for surf anymore, so I've been playing other games instead. I'm still also trying to figure out what I can do with GMod to make it unique while also staying away from becoming competition with some of the bigger asshole GMod communities. Essentially, everybody is still around, but most of us are either busy with other shit or we're bored. Plus, there isn't really much to post about other than the occasional song in the music thread or some random shit in the count down.

nafrayu likes this.
  3. Kner Member

Same here. I barely play on facewan right now because its usually dead or low on players. I'm currently focusing on studying and other stuff I need. Plus I recently started playing many other games, so yeah..

4. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    It's around the time where people are having finals in school, so most people are not on as much. It also feels like CS:S seems to be loosing some the player base to CS:GO lately. There are plans for another CS:GO server because it is a lot more fun now.

5. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    eyes cant see more then 30 brenzan per second anyways wats the point lol i mean my calculator does 1080p 60fps #get rekt kid

6. OXX Member

I hope once summer comes around for you guys, yall will have more liberty to do whatever!
    Nothing bad of course ;).

7. nafrayu Super Moderator Staff Member

surfrpgdm plz tia