Hi Guys.

Discussion in 'General Server Discussion' started by OXX, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OXX Member

Well, I have quite the explaining to do, considering my long absence.

Basically, I have been having some "Hard Times" I guess you could say. First off, I have officially been laid off from my job at O-TEX Pumping. Not sure if ya'll are aware of the whole situation, but gas prices have been going down, therefore, the prices of oil per-barrel have been going down, quite a a lot. Also, I am a proud father of a child, Ezra. He is about 4 months old now...unfortunately, in the process of finding out my wife was pregnant we discovered that my wife has stage 2 ovarian cancer...Thankfully, she is getting better, and it is in the process of being treated, however, what comes with these things is money, and lots of it...I sold a lot of stuff; my truck, computer, and various other items. Things get worse before they get better, you know? But, I have now found a job with a pipe x-raying company, making a bit money than I was before, so things will improve, I was starting to think that I was about to reach the breaking point. Yet, life has its ups and downs...Every since last year (I am sorry if I offend any of you, I know the internet isn't the best place to discuss such things) but I have been drawing of faith and praying a lot, it seemed all of it has caused improvement! Anyway, I plan on hanging around more. Loved playing with all y'all, cant wait to get back to it!

2. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

I'm glad to hear from you OX, it's been a while indeed!
    Glad everything is working up for you and I hope it all gets to it's peak soon.

Hope to hear from you again and please wish your lovely wife the best!
    She's a lucky woman you know. Both for the recovery and due to having you :)

3. OXX Member

Thanks Furchee! I really appreciate it man! I hope everything is going well with you as well :)

Furchee likes this.
  4. Uragan Veteran Stalker

Damn, sorry to hear about all that stuff you've gone through, must be hard trying to recover from it. Hope everything goes well for you and your family though.

5. OXX Member

Thanks Uragan, it means a lot!

6. Black Jesus New Member

Welcome back !!!!!

7. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

You bump one more old thread and you're getting a suspension. The fuck is wrong with you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.