Game Bundle

Discussion in 'FaceWAN Random Discussion Room' started by Sean71596, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Sean71596 Member

Part-time at www.templetheatre.com
    Hey, just thought I'd let you all know,
    THQ, in its downward spiral to oblivion, paired up with another industry, and they are offering a bundle of 7 games, including

Saint's Row, the Third
    Metro 2033
    Darksiders
    Red Faction: Armageddon
    And All Three Company Of Heroes

How much, you ask?
    That's the cool part.
    It's a 'pay as much as you want' program, and you decide how much of your donation you want to go to THQ, how much to Charity, and how much of a small tip to the industry who made the program. There is a minimum amount you have to pay, of the average of all donations. Last time I checked, it was like 5.63. I paid 8 even for them, and I would suggest you take a look at this deal if you are interested in any of the games.
    The Humble THQ Bundle (pay what you want and help charity)

2. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    I've known about Humble Bundle for a while now.
    And when I found out they gave away all those games including Saints Row: The Third for above the avarage of 5,8X I just couldn't resist.
    I myself paid 6 dollars for it but I seriously hope noone would act like a cunt to pay one dollar for it just because they can. It's obvious that you are then costing them money instead of helping them, which this was intended for.
    All in all, I can say it's an amazing deal for the incredible price to choose for yourself. I was willing to pay like 10 dollars for Saints Row on the steam sale but luckily it was included.