For anyone who can help...

Discussion in 'FaceWAN Random Discussion Room' started by o-m-f-g, Feb 20, 2008.

1. o-m-f-g Dragon Supervisor

Just Yesterday on Febuary 19, my school banned my account on Calgary Board of Education under the ID name 093173001. This is very bad to me because the thing that happened can get me banned for life, fined, sued, or sentenced to prison. If you can, help find a way to fix this problem, Please Post a reply here or PM me.

The problem happened with this...
    Yesterday at around 11:00 am Mountian Time Canada, I had created a small virus that was ment to be a self-project in scripting that I was working on. At school that day, I went to the library to print one of my school document for Homework but when I got back to my workstation, some fucktard was messing aorund with my computer and that he had (ACCIDENTALLY) clicked my virus. The virus practically did nothing to the computer cause it wasnt completed BUT the school's Administration office tracked the virus down and the principle came to me next day about this problem. Now I've got practically 4 or 5 days before the school Tech Guy comes in to test and check what had happened on the computer. If he was to find out that I've been making a shit-load of viruses on my Memory Stick, I can get sued, fined, etc.

Here are some of the computer stats I managed to find. I will update as a find out more and if you can, Please help me figure this shit out cause its now really starting the piss the fuck out of me. Thanks for your cooperation and hope to recive a reply soon.

School Computer Stats
    _____________________________________________________-
    Wait I cant get it right now but I'll send you the IP etc later.

I have some access to the cmd.exe and I have some control over the system 32 files. The security program that the school is using is Trend Micro OfficeScan Real-Time Monitor.

If you need more information, PM me or Post a reply.

Thanks for reading this and I hope there's a solution. Damn I fucken hate my school's fucked up security and I really want to fuck them up.