Fagchee

Discussion in 'General Server Discussion' started by Liezan, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liezan Member

I'd personally like to thank Furchee for my perma ban. This pathetic piece of shit furry fuck who thinks he is clearly the best of everyone.

My time on this server was fun but I can live without it... Between all the screaming 12 year olds, absent admins, Dualwolf, and Furchee there is no point in playing on here. I hate how Espeon beats around the bush but just doesnt give me a straight answer to admin, Furchee's constant abuse like changing his gravity, hes an ignorant fuck, and the world would be a better place if you had a short drop and a sudden stop. Dualwolf is a 15 year old loser who has the ego the size of North America who constantly shit talks me but cries if i shit talk him, he muted me and continues to do so right infront of my face and im unable to reply. There are never any admins on the server and when they are its rare you see them do their job.

So ill see you all in hell or atleast Furchee because im sure thats where he will be headed since fucking animals in the ass isnt the best thing to do. Bye

2. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

I'd reply to this in more detail, but you honestly aren't worth my time.
    Good riddance :)

3. Uragan Veteran Stalker

ok bye, have fun acting like a dickhead elsewhere

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.