effin a holes

Discussion in 'FaceWAN Random Discussion Room' started by ShamWOW!!!, Jul 12, 2009.

1. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    So this guy sas(silent assassins)Kentastic is playing in the gg server the other night and he really want's me to join his clan, so i go cool whatever, and tonight he invited me to play at his DM Server, so i go and its a little weird cuz it can only support 5 people, well all other 4 members excluding myself think im some hacker because I'm playing dust2 like it was gg, you know a lot of spray, running around like a madman. anyways, the owner asked me to join SAS so i get rid off the M.D. in my name cuz it doesn't really mean anything, and put their little tag at the end of my name make me go through all this bs while I'm still mopping the floor with these guys.....well i must have embarrassed them cuz i see them talking in admin see all, talking about how i cant play in their server and how they are going to kick me, or ban me or whatever cuz I'm making them look bad, and their fighting over who is going to kick me, and they are all like it doesn't matter he wont be able to tell lol. man i was so pissed i got into gg and and released some angry raping lol, anyways those silent assassins are nub assholes!!!:) lol i feel better

2. Ownage Administrator

don't worry about what a bunch of 12 year old kids that are running a server on there pos e-machine say about you. fucking noobs:D

3. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    Yeah, it was probably some shitty server on one of their computers, running on a shitty DSL connection their parents payed for. I've seen people try to run clans like this and have no idea what they are doing. Those clans always fall apart hardcore like the old CS 1.6 clan I was in years ago.

4. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    lol yeah, now i think about it they were probably pissed about not taking off the facewan tag, they asked me too a couple of times and I just ignored them....fags!

5. Ownage Administrator

lol, DSL, noobs, tell then next time that you see them that we will scrim them on our server lol. when / if we get a scrim server up. that would be cool to have a server that we can password so that we can start to scrim other clans.:D

6. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    That could be done easily when the new server is up.

7. ShamWOW!!! Member

Household Item
    I know im a total noob but what do you mean by scrimming?
    :confused:

8. smiffy Member

High School Junior
    Scrimmage matches is my guess.

9. Ownage Administrator

YES, I can not wait. I know I keep saying that. It is going to be so awesome when we got more then one server running. We could have 4 full servers all of the time. :eek: