CS:GO Surf Server - Maps/features that should be added/removed

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Servers' started by matthaios, Jul 28, 2015.

1. matthaios Chicken nuggers Staff Member

N/A
    Because some maps on the surf server are kinda shit, and there's probably a bunch of good maps that would do well to be added to the maplist.

Allow me to kick this off:

surf_dust2_2008_csgo_fix should be removed. This map is a piece of shit. It's badly designed, snipers camping shit everywhere and most of all, the skybox is broken. It's been on the server for pretty long; way too long in my opinion.

And second of all, splat_valley should be removed as well. It's not even a surf map, it's a deathmatch map surrounded by a square of ramps. This piece of shit map is, dare I say it, even less surf than bigloop. Not to mention seemingly the only weapons on this trash map are the bizon and the famas. It looks and plays like someone lazily ported this shit from 1.6, so that's why this shit needs to go.

Lastly, skill maps like surf_fruits and surf_vegetables have parts where players need to bhop, which is impossible on the server, so either these maps should also be removed, or a possibility to bhop should be added to the server.

2. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    I will remove the suggested maps, does anyone have suggestions for additions?

3. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

surf_vegetables CAN be beaten without bhopping but when you beat it the jail doesn't exist.
    Probably because it was a direct port just for KSF.
    With that said, someone needs to hop surf servers and then just transfer the maps to facewank.