Buying Admin

Discussion in 'General Server Discussion' started by PHot0N m4N, Sep 27, 2013.

1. PHot0N m4N Member

Bum
    Is admin still available to be bought? Iv'e been told many times that I should become an admin of the FaceWAN Surf server in CSS, but I never looked into it.
    I play the server very often (almost daily) and even received an award for most time on the server.

I believe I would make for a good admin, as I would make sure the rules are followed, and justly punish those whom do not follow them.

So what would you think?

2. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

It's always been available to be bought.

As for you being one, I'm not really on your side.
    As much as I'd like to sit here and tell you how "great" you could be as an administrator, I've found 4 or more issues (rule breaking) in your game-play in the last two days I was on the server.
    I wasn't going to ban you for them, but they're rules and you broke them.
    That said, I do believe you CAN and probably will change in order to better enforce them and more importantly follow them as well.
    If you do purchase it, you have my blessing.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  3. Sebastian Member

Do it mang.. It's pretty boss status for a while.

4. PHot0N m4N Member

Bum
    I had thought of that myself, and as you said, I will change in order to make sure the rules are followed. (And yes, I will follow them too.)

Thanks for the feedback! :)

5. Alpha Wolf Kodi Member

well looks like we'll have another admin in the facewan community. allow me PHot0N m4N to introduce my self. im alpha wolf kodi. the annoying funny chill somewhat laid back admin. its great to hear that you'll be joining the admin business. unfortunately i will be leaving 10 days from now to job corp.https://eevee.facewan.com/forums/facewan-random-discussion-room/6607-so-long-now.html#post52283

i hope that when i return i will get to talk more with you and hang out. i used to monitor the css facewan servers 90% of the time. but with not having internet and leaving for a while. i cannot keep up that job. from what i read you're on there daily as of other admins. watch over our servers mate :) have fun at facewan :) i hope to play with you soon.

much love alpha wolf kodi

6. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

*cough*bull*cough*

7. PHot0N m4N Member

Bum
    Thank you for your support! I did buy admin (basic), and am looking forward to playing with you as well.

Note: I have played many times with you before Alpha, but I'm not sure you remember me. :)

8. OXX Member

Welcome! Like i have stated, do your job well, and efficient, and I look forward too seeing ya!

-OX.

9. Alpha Wolf Kodi Member

Alright furchee that is not all total bull shit. When I was in school. Once I got out I did my homework and I monitored the servers till I was forced to go to bet. I was one of the admins playing most on the server on a daily basis. So no you cannot call bull shit on that. Go into the servers and ask some of the old regular players on there. When I had Internet and all that god shit when moose or infinity or gate or espeon or you wasn't on to talks care of the rule breakers guess who they came to most. Me. Why ? Because I monitored that shit 90% of the time and when i wasn't I was always getting called in. So my statement is true I did monitor the servers 90% of the time

It's been a while. I must of forgotten you lol. But nevertheless I look forward to playing with you when I get back

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  10. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

tl;dr
    Read the last sentence though (I always do)
    Simply put, nope.avi

11. Alpha Wolf Kodi Member

Alright furchee let me sum it up for you. I basically said while you and espeon,gate,infinity,moose,toxic(who I forgot to mention in my last post). Were all offline. Guess where I was 90% of the time? Monitoring the servers. And when I wasn't I was always getting called in to take care of a rule breaker!. There I summed it up for your lazy white motherfucking cracker ass since you didn't want to read my last one besides the last sentence

12. Uragan Veteran Stalker

I should hope you aren't monitoring 90% of the time for two reasons: it's a video game and monitoring that much will make you act like a cunt because you would be extremely stressed out from dealing with a bunch of other cunts. Devoting a ton of time to dealing with dipshits on a server is just plain stupid because you WILL get stressed out by it. And guess what? Being stressed out 24/7 won't make you an effective administrator.

However, this thread isn't about bragging about how much you moderate or how much time you should spend moderating. It's about some guy who bought admin. Stay on topic or just feel free to abandon the thread and debate elsewhere.

13. OXX Member

Sorry, but I just had too get my two cents in: I find so much enjoyment in seeing yall "interact"....im not quite sure why

14. PHot0N m4N Member

Bum
    This thread has turned into quite something.

I'm not siding with anyone, but you could stop egging Alpha on Furchee. And you could just stop replying to his comments Alpha.

And Uragan, I'm not just SOME GUY! I am THE GUY. Jeez. ;)

15. OXX Member

No harm was done, just some fun, the way I see it.