Beta Ending Augest ? D:

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Servers' started by BodomChild666, Jun 4, 2012.

1. BodomChild666 Member

Banning stupid rule breaking fucks.
  2. l337Espeon Administrator Staff Member

FaceWAN Network Administrator
    If it's gonna be $15, than yes, I'll buy it.

3. Uragan Veteran Stalker

Will buy it regardless of the shitty aiming and recoil. Besides, there's still plenty of room for improvement.

4. Furchee Yiff Staff Member

Nope.

I'll get someone to buy it for me.
    There's no way I'm paying for that hunk of shit.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  5. BrambleG Member

I don't understand why everybody hates on the aiming in CSGO. Just because its different, doesn't make it worse. It's miles better than the aiming CSS had, people are just complaining because its different and they'll have to get used to it again.

6. Uragan Veteran Stalker

We've had this debate before and I'm still keeping to my side, the aiming/recoil in CSGO is nowhere near better than CSS. I wouldn't mind if it was different than CSS, but as it stands, you're better off spraying rather than aiming in CSGO which is dumb. They barely even balanced the weapons too, the M4 and AK are still the best.

I'll still buy the game but I'll be much happier if they fix up the recoil/aiming.

7. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    You know Bramble, I don't want to be rude to you in any sort of way but you gotta think about what you just said. I mean, you only have about 20 hours on record playing CSS, but of course hours doesn't mean a whole lot as long as the player is good. What I'm trying say though is that people who have played CSS for a couple of years should give people a more exact answer and comparison between CSS and CSGO. In my opinion though, I totally agree with Gatekeeper. Not only does the recoil and aiming suck but it's all about just firing loose hoping for a headshot aiming on people's legs.

8. BrambleG Member

I believe the opposite. If somebody has played CSS since 2004, they'll be much less likely to embrace the change than somebody like me who has played it less. It's not because they're more pro and can give an accurate answer, its because they're less willing to throw away the 8 years practice they had on CSS.

If there's a console war between Xbox and PS3 fanboys for example, I think my nan could make a better judgement over which console is better than said fanboys, because she can look at it from an unbiased point of view.

9. Infinity39 Super Saiyan

Trying to ascend
    What can I say? It's all about taste and you might be right about that PS3 and Xbox thing but I believe the opposite of what you had in mind about CSGO and that's just how things work if you know what I mean. :)

10. Uragan Veteran Stalker

If you had been practicing eight years on something and lost it all because of some sudden change, would you want it back the way it was?

11. BrambleG Member

If it was something I had been doing in real life, then yes, but CSS is a game, and sequels have gotta come out sometime. I hate CoD, but even CoD fans complained when they released MW3 because it was the same as MW2. If they didn't change CS:GO people would complain because it would just be a graphic update of CSS.
    New gamemodes come out "Oh that's cool"
    new graphics "Oh these rock!"
    Something new that makes people do worse "WHY DOES THIS GAME EXIST RAGH VALVE!"

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
  12. Uragan Veteran Stalker

It wouldn't just be a graphic update though, they've remade old maps and even made totally new maps. They added two new gamemodes and are planning on adding more if I'm correct. Also, they added a bunch of weapons. So no, if they changed the recoil back, it wouldn't just be a graphic update.

Also, I'm pretty sure Valve knows the recoil is shit. They have been changing it every update trying to find a perfect balance.