BAR TRUNK 4 LIFE phenomenon.

Discussion in 'Ban/Unban Requests' started by HadZnak, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HadZnak Member

This thread is about a guy, mostly known as BAR TRUNK 4 LIFE. He is a giant douchebag, also a hacker. So. The problem is - his "immunity" to bans. As steamid with nickname BAR TRUNK 4 LIFE got banned, a guy called ball appeared on css surf DM server. The more I seen him in game, the more sure I was that it is the same person, who played as BT4L. Same behaviour, same level of douchebaginess. Soon after BT4L was banned, mein wrote me, that BT4L has shitload of accounts, and ball is one of them. He keeps making people leave the server, and I'm pretty sure he still uses hacks. Haven't yet catched him being afk to get super obvious proofs, but here's something I have:

bawl2_3.rar

]=[ZN]=[ Jake - me.
    ball - bt4l.

For sure I can see wallhack at 5:10.
    One more interesting moment at 5:40.
    Probably aimbot, because:
    1.) He was on a ramp (accuracy decreased).
    2.) He was far away.
    3.) He didn't spray, made one shot.
    9:45 - probably wallhack, not sure.

So these are the moments that catched my eye, the most obvious for me. Pretty sure it's possible to find more interesting stuff in this demo.

If mein's information is true, and bt4l really has lots of accounts, that may be a real problem. I heard of bans by hardware (in minecraft), but not sure if it's possible in CSS, good if it is.
    But again, must be confirmed that he really uses hacks.
    Lost his steamid, will add as soon as i can get it again.

2. nafrayu Super Moderator Staff Member

Furchee rebanned him; he was clearly triggerbotting in one of the demos. We'll see what we can do about the alt accounts.

Edited:
    We're done here, thanks for reporting this!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.